Sign in to follow this  
Zalenci

HOW TO CRACK FORTNITE ACCOUNTS [WITH SKIN CHECKER] [NOOB FRIENDLY TUTORIAL]

Hello, I made this tutorial on how to crack Fortnite accounts. This is a really easy tutorial and even if you have no idea on how to crack accounts this will help you out!

[hide]

First you need to download these things

!!! READ !!! Make sure to use Sandbox or a Virtual Machine to stay safe.

Sandboxie: https://www.sandboxie.com/

Forc Fortnite Checker (+Source): https://anonfiles.com/5aXeGef8bc/forc.rar

Fortnite Skin Checker by ShaOnKrisTof (Cracked): https://anonfiles.com/RcX2Gffcb1/FortniteSkinChecker_.rar

After you downloaded these thing the first thing you will do is go unzip the "Forc Fortnite Checker" and go to ->"Dist"->Right click on "FortniteCracker.exe" and click "Run Sandboxed" and click "Ok". It will open a cmd and it will take a while to load.

After it loaded you will see 2 options

1. Fast Check and 2. Full Info Check

Type "1" and select your combo. You can get combo's in this forum - but remember no leeching! or  :pepegun: . Ill upload a few soon if I get time.

Now you will select your proxy list. You can either use SOCKS 5 or HTTPS. You can get proxies from this forum also or websites like, 

http://www.socksproxylist24.top/  -   https://proxyscra.pe/ [bEST]  -   http://www.proxyserverlist24.top/

If you choose a SOCKS 5 Proxy list type "1" and if you choose a HTTPS Proxy list type "2"

Now it will ask if you want to use threads - type "yes"

I would recommend to choose 100 threads. So type "100"

Now it will check for accounts it will take a while depending on how big the combolist is and the proxies.

You can check the status in the task of the cmd.

After all the accounts has been checked you will get an txt file called "Hits_no_info.txt" drag that to your desktop or somewhere else.

Now you need to unzip "FortniteSkinChecker.rar" and Right click on "FortniteSkinChecker-patched.exe" and click "Run Sandboxed" and click "Ok". Click "Login" (Sometimes u need to click a few times). Now you will see a menu.

Click "Combo" and open the "Hits_no_info.txt" file you just dragged to your desktop or where you dragged it. 

Then click "Proxy" and open the proxy txt file. In the "Proxy Type" choose the proxy type you have. And I also recommend 100 threads here.

Click "Start" when you did this.

This will check all the accounts and in the box it will show a list of skins in the good accounts. It only shows accounts with skins or pickaxes (Not default skin accounts)

An example could be:

======================================

Epic-Account: [email protected]:example123

----------------SKINS---------------

Havoc

Sub Commander

----------------Pickaxes-------------

Default Pickaxe

Instigator

======================================

After all the accounts are checked you will get an folder in the folder where "FortniteSkinChecker-patched.exe" is located. It will be named something like this: Results_15-46-28_05.08 open it and look at the "Good_Accounts.txt" file. If you got any accounts with skins all of them will be written there. Then you can test them if they will work!

That's it! Simple as that!

Hope you enjoyed it and cracked some good accounts! Please leave a like it takes 2 seconds and would motivate me more to do things like this!  :fine:

Good luck with cracking accounts!  :fiesta:

If you got any questions feel free to comment and i'll help as soon as possible!

[/hide]

I'd recommend you to add RoyalAIO link too :) it will prob even drag more attention to this thread if people search for it. Anyways good tutorial, +1 from me :)

add royalaio :{

I'd recommend you to add RoyalAIO link too :) it will prob even drag more attention to this thread if people search for it. Anyways good tutorial, +1 from me :)

Ye I would do but a bit hard cause I don't got access to it and don't know how it works.

But thank you :)

I need it i am a noob ._.

Hello, I made this tutorial on how to crack Fortnite accounts. This is a really easy tutorial and even if you have no idea on how to crack accounts this will help you out!

Lemme try this brother if it works you thank u ;)

thanks helped a lot  :fiesta:

thanks so much dood leaving a like

nice tutorial for begginners

I am gonna try it out

:pepi:Zalenci :??: Hello, I made this tutorial on how to crack Fortnite accounts. This is a really easy tutorial and even if you have no idea on how to crack accounts this will help you out!

lol i’m new at this 

Don't know what to say without leeching. :monkas:

thanks brotha