Sign in to follow this  
Anuj

Unable to use any upgraded tools

I am unable to use any upgraded tools when I open it it gives me the auth box and I paste the auth key Then I click login after that It shows me a error and there is only two options Continue and Quit If I press quit It closes the Auth box and nothing then If I click continue It shows same error again and again. Some of you Might say its .net error and tell me to remove it But I can't when I go to control panel and click On Turn Windows feature on or off nothing happens no boxex or any permission stuff I am pissed af Please help me thanks. :pepe: :pepe: :pepe: :pepe:

What tool are you trying to use? Have you tried other tools?

I am unable to use any upgraded tools when I open it it gives me the auth box and I paste the auth key Then I click login after that It shows me a error and there is only two options Continue and Quit If I press quit It closes the Auth box and nothing then If I click continue It shows same error again and again. Some of you Might say its .net error and tell me to remove it But I can't when I go to control panel and click On Turn Windows feature on or off nothing happens no boxex or any permission stuff  I am pissed af Please help me thanks. :pepe: :pepe: :pepe: :pepe:

1. generate a new key and try again

2. try with a few different tools

what tool did you tried to use?

What tool are you trying to use? Have you tried other tools?

Every single upgraded tools xD

I am unable to use any upgraded tools when I open it it gives me the auth box and I paste the auth key Then I click login after that It shows me a error and there is only two options Continue and Quit If I press quit It closes the Auth box and nothing then If I click continue It shows same error again and again. Some of you Might say its .net error and tell me to remove it But I can't when I go to control panel and click On Turn Windows feature on or off nothing happens no boxex or any permission stuff  I am pissed af Please help me thanks. :pepe: :pepe: :pepe: :pepe:

1. generate a new key and try again

2. try with a few different tools

what tool did you tried to use?

I tried all tools let me try to generate a new key

https://gyazo.com/30f2012297bc14d182f7212a56bdebce

anyone else can help pls ?

Can anyone help me

This doesn't bode well for us who are wanting to upgrade soon.