Sign in to follow this  
Rivalz

[Help] Account Selling Question

Pretty new to Cracking & Account Reselling, so if anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it.

When selling Origin accounts (or any account for that matter), I assume you're supposed to change the email:pass so that whoever buys it can actually keep it and the original owner can't just login whenever, right? How would I bypass the email verification codes that are always sent whenever I attempt to change an accounts settings?

Pretty new to Cracking & Account Reselling, so if anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it.

When selling Origin accounts (or any account for that matter), I assume you're supposed to change the email:pass so that whoever buys it can actually keep it and the original owner can't just login whenever, right? How would I bypass the email verification codes that are always sent whenever I attempt to change an accounts settings?

At least as far as i have seen , you cannot change SQ or password or email without the verification number , unless you get access to his mail.

Most people just sell email:pass as they cracked it and it gets taken back all the time but has it in TOS that you can't chargeback etc.