Sign in to follow this  
twitchservices19

Twitch Prime Subs - HQ (Not Cracked) Affiliates, and more!

Brought from user, $20 worth of subs. Only got 15 or so of them, when i asked about them i either didn't get a reply. Or got told to read the annoucement in his server. Which i was then kicked from. In his server it stated, people who have ordered subs will get them, so why is he not doing my subs, when i have brought over 2 weeks or so ago? And it was suppose to be 5 a day? And I've gotten 15? Be aware when buying from user

I told you that its the end of the month and that all orders are delayed, you called me a retard which escalated things. Your order will be done, but I don't want to speak to anyone who doesn't have any understanding of anything.

I don't usually post shitty things about others but I feel this was necessary.

Yeah don't deal with this user. Requested drip subs and he gave me 120+ in 5 minutes. Ignored all messages from me for weeks. A week after payment I received 20 subs in a single day (That was all) then nothing for a week or two, then 40 at once, then nothing for another week then all of the remaining 123 at once. Refused to wait for payout since he knows it won't go through now. Banned my twitch account and blocked me on discord. Glad I used a MM :)