NoahG0F

MAKE 20$$ AUTOMATIC (MUST HAVE 2 MONITORS)

Test, Thanks so much

Hello guys so today its just going to be not a hq colored post just simple. for this you need to have 2 monitors 1 monitor tutorial will come soon!

LIKE OR YOU ARE A LEACHER AND YOU WILL GET BANNED!

Since there are a lot of leachers on this freaking website I'm going to private Message the people that liked this post :) so if you did not liked there is no way you will be getting a lot of money on this, the people that i message are getting a way better shit and wont be getting slow ass fucking money.

sorry for LQ text shit i just wanted to do this fast

hope this not some shitty method

Let's try :)

Hello guys so today its just going to be not a hq colored post just simple. for this you need to have 2 monitors 1 monitor tutorial will come soon!

Since there are a lot of leachers on this freaking website I'm going to private Message the people that liked this post :) so if you did not liked there is no way you will be getting a lot of money on this, the people that i message are getting a way better shit and wont be getting slow ass fucking money.

hope this not some shitty method

i saw that you liked i would recommend you to join my discord server for updates https://discord.gg/UwuXX7

• Like 1

thanks bro@@

FOR NON LEACHERS THAT LIKED THIS POST JOIN THIS DISCORD SERVER!  FOR THE GOOD BOT! https://discord.gg/AJRzb8K

thanks brother

dankjewel voor deze share......ik wist niet dat jij als rapper dit soort shizzle deed!

I greatly appreciate this!

Dziękuję za udostępnienie

I do not know why, but it does not work for me :(

I hope this works. More greese to your elbow for sharing.

I have 2 laptops is there a way to use one only as a 2nd monitor? The OS is ubuntu and mac

FOR NON LEACHERS THAT LIKED THIS POST JOIN THIS DISCORD SERVER!  FOR THE GOOD BOT! https://discord.gg/AJRzb8K

thanks for share

thanks dawg let me peep

I have 2 laptops is there a way to use one only as a 2nd monitor? The OS is ubuntu and mac

not that i know of

FOR THE PEOPLE THAT LIKED SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH YOUR DISCORD NAME! VERY IMPORTANchill

chill man xd

I have already 2 moitor if that works I can buy 1 more :)

i didn't understand this method.

not that i know of

Alright thanks for letting me know! :feelsgood: