Sign in to follow this  
rexflex

Cryptocurrency bottom hit. Analysis 2019-05-18

As we all noticed lately, who are crypto interested. The BTC bear market has come to an end. Bitcoin bottoming on around 3.5K$ racing up to 8k$, was the proof of this. It is now settling down for 7k$ for another time until the next pump I'd say.

I have also been examining the Altcoin market, and we can see that they have also started to expand. 

Looking at this picture, we can see that Neblio, an altcoin has bottomed, and with this Bitcoin pump and altcoin expansion, I'd not see it double bottoming. My thoughts are that it will start racing upwards. The Bulls have gotten the upperhand for now, until the next crash and stabilization.

[/url]https://gyazo.com/6be6d4ea1b55f3bf62862fd7dd97e436

My thoughts are Bitcoin will start to expand slow and stable as it has been doing. And Altcoins just started to naturally grow. 

Taking a look at this coin called "Neblio" we can see the bottom, I'd call it. I do not think it will go down any further.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/QSTqZU96/

Looking at this coin, we can see that the Yellow line on the bottom indicates a bomb ass opportunity to invest right now. Do not take my words for your decisions, I'm only an analysist. And I hope I can make you some money.

https://gyazo.com/42ef5ae3643d5113e818f349464f048f

• Like 1

Thank you, I trust you and invest $ 1,500. I'il share the results.

So your telling BTC will not rise again... How much do you have invested in crypto?

this is a pretty retarded post for multiple reasons but ill make it simple since you understand some market dynamic judging from the language you use.

1. Bulls had nothing to do with the run if it was then we would see the amount of longs and shorts on bitfinex increase at a drastic rate ( datamish.com ) except we didnt see that at all. We can then conclude that the pump was mostly not organic. What can we point he fingers at then? 3 times in particular.

binance suspended withdraws and deposits and on the same time we shoot up over 2k usd which is exactly what happened in 2018 2015 and 2013 during mt gox. people were forced to hodl their btc and their altcoin bags were basically forced to buy btc as well. on top of that no one was able to withdraw their btc and sell on a higher impact exchange like bitstamp or coinbase. Your argument could be " they could have used usdc or pax" but please the market cap of those coins are lower than 200 million so 100% of the supply would have been bought out in around 2 hours fully ending the pump and causing a dump so people couldn't sell to those coins because no one uses them.

2. USDT/Bitfinex the same hour 1 billion usdt is accumulated bitcoin jumps from 5700 to 7400. USDT or tether has been known to use their fraudulent grants to pump and dump the price of btc ( which are now being investigated for the 4th time for fraudulent actions. never done a audit and started by the same person who made bitfinex ) your pump was cause by a bunch of fake dollars causing fomo. 80% of all volume is still USDT so food for thought.

3. Bitfinex is under fire for their tether mess and we even found out they only had 150 million in their bank during march 13th dispite claiming they had 2.8 billion usd aka fraud. Oh wait what day is that? yup the last pull back bitcoin had before it went on a massive bull run. Bitfinex founder even made their own ponzi scheme and exit scammed. https://web.archive.org/web/20160225205131/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109285.0;all

put it in perspective if someone on cracked was doing an exchange for you and exit scammed why the fuck would you even trust them with 10k usd? (bitfinex minimum withdraw is 10k) no body that actually cares about bitfinex is trading on bitfinex except retards and yet they have the highest USD volume. Thus its safe to say they're just wash trading all their money they give themselves from tether and pump/dumping the market. just watch as their told to hand over document that was uncover usdt mints how recently in a few 10 minutes after the court order was made the price of bitcoin on bitstamp/coinbase dramatically dump ( both exchanges that are sold on by bitfinex and when know this from the first tether hack and the court order )

and how it drops almost 2300$ once they know they're fucked and cant prove they didnt pump btc with fraudulent tether.

summary - yours just being played by bitfinex this pump is inorganic and only fell because it wasnt substainable

to address your post now

your altcoin market started literally the same few minutes binance opened deposits for btc but not withdraws. So again people were able to deposit btc but not withdraw it. Now they could deposit their btc and hodl but they were already doing that. Hmm altcoins have dropped like 30%? guess the only way to double up my money is to buy cheap altcoins since those withdraws are open! and thats exactly what happened. People were forced to buy altcoins in the masses because those were the only coins that were withdraw-able. then coudl be sent to another exchange to sell for btc and then to fiat money.

now im not saying this pump wont continue because now TA freaks are going to keep buying cause they think this is organic and totally real price action. But I am saying this has nothing to do with TA or any fomo related shit. If the fuel was tether which makes up 80% of volume and their literally being investigated by the cftc for pumping the price of bitcoin then once thats removed the price would drop since it doesnt have its tether support anymore.

if it works out then you will say I told you so

if it doesnt then you will be silent

hindsight is 20/20

this is a pretty retarded post for multiple reasons but ill make it simple since you understand some market dynamic judging from the language you use.

1. Bulls had nothing to do with the run if it was then we would see the amount of longs and shorts on bitfinex increase at a drastic rate ( datamish.com ) except we didnt see that at all. We can then conclude that the pump was mostly not organic. What can we point he fingers at then? 3 times in particular.

binance suspended withdraws and deposits and on the same time we shoot up over 2k usd which is exactly what happened in 2018 2015 and 2013 during mt gox. people were forced to hodl their btc and their altcoin bags were basically forced to buy btc as well. on top of that no one was able to withdraw their btc and sell on a higher impact exchange like bitstamp or coinbase. Your argument could be " they could have used usdc or pax" but please the market cap of those coins are lower than 200 million so 100% of the supply would have been bought out in around 2 hours fully ending the pump and causing a dump so people couldn't sell to those coins because no one uses them.

2. USDT/Bitfinex the same hour 1 billion usdt is accumulated bitcoin jumps from 5700 to 7400. USDT or tether has been known to use their fraudulent grants to pump and dump the price of btc ( which are now being investigated for the 4th time for fraudulent actions. never done a audit and started by the same person who made bitfinex ) your pump was cause by a bunch of fake dollars causing fomo. 80% of all volume is still USDT so food for thought.

3. Bitfinex is under fire for their tether mess and we even found out they only had 150 million in their bank during march 13th dispite claiming they had 2.8 billion usd aka fraud. Oh wait what day is that? yup the last pull back bitcoin had before it went on a massive bull run. Bitfinex founder even made their own ponzi scheme and exit scammed. https://web.archive.org/web/20160225205131/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109285.0;all

put it in perspective if someone on cracked was doing an exchange for you and exit scammed why the fuck would you even trust them with 10k usd? (bitfinex minimum withdraw is 10k) no body that actually cares about bitfinex is trading on bitfinex except retards and yet they have the highest USD volume. Thus its safe to say they're just wash trading all their money they give themselves from tether and pump/dumping the market.  just watch as their told to hand over document that was uncover usdt mints how recently in a few 10 minutes after the court order was made the price of bitcoin on bitstamp/coinbase dramatically dump ( both exchanges that are sold on by bitfinex and when know this from the first tether hack and the court order )

and how it drops almost 2300$  once they know they're fucked and cant prove they didnt pump btc with fraudulent tether.

summary -  yours just being played by bitfinex this pump is inorganic and only fell because it wasnt substainable

to address your post now

your altcoin market started literally the same few minutes binance opened deposits for btc but not withdraws. So again people were able to deposit btc but not withdraw it. Now they could deposit their btc and hodl but they were already doing that. Hmm altcoins have dropped like 30%? guess the only way to double up my money is to buy cheap altcoins since those withdraws are open!  and thats exactly what happened. People were forced to buy altcoins in the masses because those were the only coins that were withdraw-able. then coudl be sent to another exchange to sell for btc and then to fiat money.

now im not saying this pump wont continue because now TA freaks are going to keep buying cause they think this is organic and totally real price action. But I am saying this has nothing to do with TA or any fomo related shit. If the fuel was tether which makes up 80% of volume and their literally being investigated by the cftc for pumping the price of bitcoin then once thats removed the price would drop since it doesnt have its tether support anymore.

if it works out then you will say I told you so

if it doesnt then you will be silent

hindsight is 20/20

You are probably correct. Lets hope for the best.

Oh look BTC when up to 8.3k today I think someone should rethink

Oh look BTC when up to 8.3k today I think someone should rethink

I never said BTC will not gain value again. You need to  :smart: and read  :fuck: