1 -

TFue

2 -

Vasilios

3 - Still looking.

Vouch copies!

ADD MY DISC: bogdrawings#6888

:hype:

Looking forward to test it out, will update when I've got some news.

q5YwTBL.jpg

Vassilios' Vouch Review

Item: Rent a Hotel Room | Easy | Cheap and Safe

Rating: ★★★★★

Greetings! Before I start with the review I want to thank bogdrawing for letting me review his service. 

Plain and simple, it is exactly what is advertised.  I contacted him on Discord and he was really swift in adding me and on replying to all the messages I sent him. All that is required from this service is a hotel of your choice, a name and an email address. I provided everything to bogdrawings and in mere minutes I had gotten an email confirming my booking on the hotel that I have chosen, I have also gotten a second receipt from his end when he finished with the purchase. Everything was exactly as described and I can't believe how fast it took him to get done with this. I have not gone to the hotel nor am I planning to but everything seems legit here. 

VOUCH to bogdrawings for this service from me. If I ever need a hotel room closed for cheap I will definitely consult him first.

BUMP, get a f ing hotel room bang smth  :hype: :kek:

q5YwTBL.jpg

Vassilios' Vouch Review

Item: Rent a Hotel Room | Easy | Cheap and Safe

Rating: ★★★★★

Greetings! Before I start with the review I want to thank bogdrawing for letting me review his service. 

Plain and simple, it is exactly what is advertised.  I contacted him on Discord and he was really swift in adding me and on replying to all the messages I sent him. All that is required from this service is a hotel of your choice, a name and an email address. I provided everything to bogdrawings and in mere minutes I had gotten an email confirming my booking on the hotel that I have chosen, I have also gotten a second receipt from his end when he finished with the purchase. Everything was exactly as described and I can't believe how fast it took him to get done with this. I have not gone to the hotel nor am I planning to but everything seems legit here. 

VOUCH to bogdrawings for this service from me. If I ever need a hotel room closed for cheap I will definitely consult him first.

I HATE U WHY U TAKE VOUCH COPY WHEN U DONT VISIT HOTEL  :pepi:

User is in trouble making it work so mine can't be counted for.