Sign in to follow this  
nihil

Scam Report against @Zombie - around 120$

User : https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=16822

Amount scammed : 25$ of installation + a 45$ VPS + a 25$ vps + a 50$ VPS + a ISPmanager license.

The thread of sales: https://cracked.to/Thread-SUPREME-VOUCHED-BY-STAFF-SIB-7-5-installation-service

I first contacted him the 05/04/2019 to take information about his service concerning SIB.

But only bought it the 24/04/2019.

On the thread, it says "installation will take max 1h". It's soon going to be for one month.

He asked me for a CentOS 6 VPS which I gave him, as well as an ISPManager license.

Screenshot: https://xanax.pro/AIB71mM8.png

He then told me the VPS was RedHat6 and not CentOS 6. I don't know technical stuff about Linux shit, but I'm pretty sure they're similar as on OVH it was "CentOS 6" when I ordered it.

It was 25$ VPS.

After this event, as I needed that panel, I decided to get another one from a supplier he recommended me.

Screenshot: https://xanax.pro/M2mNPXin.png

The VPS provider service needed phone call verification, which I couldn't do as they're saying Russian numbers and I don't understand shit about Russian.

So I lost 45$ but it isn't entirely his fault (due to me not talking Russian) I guess I can accept that.

After that, he purposed to refund me the time I get a new host, which I appreciate. I didn't ask for it as I was about to order a new one.

Screenshot: https://xanax.pro/FIz8kCbY.png

I bought a new one from DigitalOcean (a well reputed VPS provider).

I tried to install ISPmanager myself; I succeed. But for technical problems from his side, I had to reinstall it.

After a day or two, he succeeds to install the panel. Not for long tho, I wasn't able to add any URL's from my computer, and it wasn't working at all.

Screenshot: https://xanax.pro/ydrkhjZ8.png

He then told me it had to do with my "shells." I don't know what it is, but I thought it was fixable.

And it's not. The panel is currently down, and he's ignoring me on discord since almost a week.

Screenshot: https://xanax.pro/EgbTksTN.png

I don't want a refund. 

I want what I paid for, which includes a VPS and a 100% functional SIB Panel.

I'm aware he has some severe health problems. That's probably why I was patient and gentle. 

I kind of like him but as he's completely ignoring me on discord, I had to go the hard way by opening a dispute.

If admins need the full convo, I've recorded it before opening the scam report.

I agree with you, BAN @ZOMBIE

Army raise

I hope you (@Extraordinary) faggot know you arent allowed to write in scam reports as long as you arent involved :smart:

------

@nihil i was till today in hospital, i didnt had good net in this bunker, when i had net i needed to reload like 10 times a website to access it.

SIB was working fine from my side when i checked last time, i also told it you (if i remember correctly). Also i dont know why the VPS is down, may they've suspended it since SIB is 99% not allowed there, i didnt recommended some russian providers for fun instead of one of the biggest server providers on world.

I still can refund u what you've send me.

I've still right now and in next days not the time to setup it completly again, i also declined new customers in the past before i went to hospital and also upcoming ones.

I hope you (@Extraordinary) faggot know you arent allowed to write in scam reports as long as you arent involved :smart:

------

@nihil i was till today in hospital, i didnt had good net in this bunker, when i had net i needed to reload like 10 times a website to access it.

SIB was working fine from my side when i checked last time, i also told it you (if i remember correctly). Also i dont know why the VPS is down, may they've suspended it since SIB is 99% not allowed there, i didnt recommended some russian providers for fun instead of one of the biggest server providers on world.

I've still right now and in next days not the time to setup it completly again, i also declined new customers in the past before i went to hospital and also upcoming ones.

:kek: sorry sorry, didnt know u were a disinfector

------

:kek: sorry sorry, didnt know u were a disinfector

It doesnt have anything to do with my usergroup, you're not allowed to talk here so stfu :pepehappy:

• Like 1

------

little suggestion dont have a business when your seriously ill, that your constantly in hospital ??

------

little suggestion dont have a business when your seriously ill, that your constantly in hospital ??

Sorry that i didnt knowed before that ive 5 tumors in my stomach, next time i'll ask a fortune teller :pepehappy:

@Zombie

Will just be waiting on an admin/mod opinion.

I'm not opposed to a partial refund, even tho it annoys me a lot. (though I would get a sib panel after all these investments)

If you want a sib panel installation and Zombie can provide it then go for it. If he can't then you are going for the partial refund

@Zombie

Will just be waiting on an admin/mod opinion.

I'm not opposed to a partial refund, even tho it annoys me a lot. (though I would get a sib panel after all these investments)

I think it should be clear from my thead that you need to use a server provider that 'allows' such things and i think you know yourself that SIB is illegal or more against every server providers TOS etc and it's also not my fault that you didnt get it managed to verify a phone call and/or sms.

Since im not a moron i offered you a refund for my SIB installation service also when i already installed it, i also would you refund the 4 bucks for the ISPManager license - nothing else.

Sent you my address via Discord pms.

Got refunded. Nothing to see here

Solved.