Sign in to follow this  
Lincoln

How to NOT get busted by The FBI and Stay Anonymous

was kidding about the FBI but still, you need to stay a little more secure on the internet, anything is possible here.

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

[hide]

[align=center]VPN'S WITH NO LOGS:

Before using a vpn, make sure it doesn't store logs. If you don't know what logs are, it means it stores your information and if you couldn't gather, that's bad. I recommend HideMyAss, NordVPN, IPVanish, ExpressVPN etc.

NOT GETTING DOXED:

Getting doxed isn't fun and is very bad for the victim, however, not giving out certain information on yourself and keeping yourself to yourself. DO NOT GIVE OUT D.O.B, GENDER, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, PASSWORD etc. You won't believe the IQ of people these days, that's why I included ADDRESS and PASSWORD kek.png

SOCIAL ENGINEERING:

If the website you use stores MAC addresses, I would most certainly recommend changing your MAC before starting. If you're on Kali Linux, you can change mac address without extra downloads. Change to random mac. (tutorials are available anywhere). If you're on windows/macOS then im sure someone knows a method however I don't.

FAKE DETAILS:

Using a username such as "craig050910" is bad, as you can or can not tell, the last numbers being a d.o.b and the username containing the first name. This is bad people! Please stop doing this![/hide][/align]

also FUCK YOU @FBI

fuck the @FBI

fuck the fucking @FBI

fuck the fucking @FBI

Fuck the shitty @FBI

Shukran it's good to be bad for you

Fuck that dumb @FBI

fuck the @FBI

fuck the fucking @FBI

fuck the fucking @FBI

Fuck the shitty @FBI

i know where yall live

was kidding about the FBI but still, you need to stay a little more secure on the internet, anything is possible here.

also FUCK YOU @FBI

im at ur home rn boi

I got raided 2 years ago, for being a dumb fuck. I cracked with no vpn, I ordered shit to my house carded/social engineered and my username was linked to my real name. I learnt from my mistakes and I am more clever with the way I do things now. I am always on a VPS and connected to VPN on that VPS as well. My username is not linked to me at all and I never order shit to my house. If I really need something I will get it sent to a local post office and collect it. Lastly, whenever I use accounts I go to shops and collect stuff and I NEVER EVER send the shit to my house or anyone's house.

Oh and if you are wondering, the police dropped my case. Otherwise I'd be in prison on Cyber Crime Offences.

Stay Safe People!

Cracking can get you raided! (especially carding/SE'ing), I had to find this out the hard way.

Always Expect The Unexpected !!!

P.S. Fuck you @FBI

BISH STAP THE PINGOS

Fuck the @FBI

OMFG I WILL KILL YALL

ahahah lets see

also FUCK YOU @FBI

Cggchnyggjcyj

hmmm the loli is here

amazing PST tabgghhdghxdLincoln

also FUCK YOU @FBI

also FUCK YOU @FBI

It's a good idea to stay anonymous in 2019, especially due to the way things are going.