Sign in to follow this  
angelooo-18

[HQ METHOD] HOW TO KEEP A CRACKED ACCOUNT FOREVER! [NETFLIX/SPOTIFY/MINECRAFT ETC...]

*DO NOT LEECH, LEAVE A LIKE OR DIE*

Show some appreciation to my thread! Cheers

Ever wanted to keep a cracked account that you want! Even if the owner changes their password? Then you're at the right place my friend! Hope you enjoy this simply tutorial/method.

Method:

[hide]

Step One: You want to head over to Google Chrome Extensions and search up "Edit this cookie"

Logon to Netflix/Spotify (Any site that you cracked a account on), and login with that 'cracked' account

Step Two: Click onto the cookie icon on the top right. Once you done that, click on export and save the cookies in a text file.

Step Three: Here is the fun part, once the Owner of the cracked account changes the password, you simply want to copy the cookies that you saved in a text file and click the cookie icon and import your cookies and refresh the page. Once you done that, easy peasy 

*EASY PROFIT*

[/hide]

Ever wanted to keep a cracked account that you want! Even if the owner changes their password? Then you're at the right place my friend! Hope you enjoy this simply tutorial/method

Ever wanted to keep a cracked account that you want! Even if the owner changes their password? Then you're at the right place my friend! Hope you enjoy this simply tutorial/method

Thanks for sharing this, I need to learn how. Left a like!

Ohh i wish i can find this earlier

Thanks for sharing

well that was informative and well organised.

Why are proxies important:

Proxies are important because without them, you’d be limited on how many attempts you can make while checking passwords. This isn’t the case for ALL sites but for sites with a check limit, you will need to get some proxies if you expect to check a significant amount of lines.

Different types of proxies:

It's a simple rule:

1. Don't change password.

2. Don't change any details.

3. If possible use same location as acc holder's addy.

:O

أي وقت أراد أن يحتفظ حساب متصدع الذي تريده! حتى لو قام المالك بتغيير كلمة المرور الخاصة بهم؟ ثم أنت في المكان المناسب يا صديقي! آمل أن تستمتع هذا البرنامج التعليمي ببساطة / الطريقة

Cracking and die

thats great , now we are talking

*DO NOT LEECH, LEAVE A LIKE OR DIE*

Show some appreciation to my thread! Cheers

Ever wanted to keep a cracked account that you want! Even if the owner changes their password? Then you're at the right place my friend! Hope you enjoy this simply tutorial/method.

Method:

nice thanks

Seems interesting, I'll bite; what's the deal?