Sign in to follow this  
beaumont

Need help pricing

So i was thinking off these prices for my store tell me if im going to high or to low

1000 Spotify Premiums: $2.25

100 Family Owners: $1,25

4 2021-2023 NordVPN: $2.00

LMK?

If you did 0.2 per family account, but you can only pay in bulk of 100. That's $2

If you did 0.2 per family account, but you can only pay in bulk of 100. That's $2

is that a good price?

is that a good price?

I'd say so, for 100 family owner accounts. Premium accounts. Ain't really worth much, obviously with the family owner accounts you can practically create your own personal account. And 0.2 per account, people can buy that and sell for 0.5 and still make profit

is that a good price?

I'd say so, for 100 family owner accounts. Premium accounts. Ain't really worth much, obviously with the family owner accounts you can practically create your own personal account. And 0.2 per account, people can buy that and sell for 0.5 and still make profit

you wanna buy il do u a good deal 1.50 rn for 93 accounts

is that a good price?

Lmao, why would i want to buy it. It's not hard to get spotify accounts. But alot of people resell them. Or have discord based upgrade bots.

• Like 1

Lmao, why would i want to buy it. It's not hard to get spotify accounts. But alot of people resell them. Or have discord based upgrade bots.

ok man you got discord? you seem chill

Oh, thank you for making this thread. I actually needed to form a price for spotify accounts myself :D

Oh, thank you for making this thread. I actually needed to form a price for spotify accounts myself :D

yeah man these are gunna be my prices

Those prices look pretty good. Will get lots of resellers.