Sign in to follow this  
beaumont

Tzetale scamming and thretening

Stop being a dumbass i got a guy waiting for 300k combos for 8 hrs while u've been waiting for 1hr and i told u to buy from my autobuy link and u said no and u insisted to pay me manually

Stop being a dumbass i got a guy waiting for 300k combos for 8 hrs while u've been waiting for 1hr and i told u to buy from my autobuy link and u said no and u insisted to pay me manually

cant u just get one of the auto buy links and give it to him :??:

^^ ikr thats the thing i do not have stock and he insisted to pay first as he was afraid that my combos will get sold i did promise him illl get it in an hr but its taking longer then expected

1. There was non in stock on your autobuy

2. Your being toxic and saying your going to leak my IP

3. I dont trust you now feel like your guna leak my combo or use it so gemme a refund

4. its been 2 hours not 1

cant u just get one of the auto buy links and give it to him :??:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Closed due to ignorance of OP.