Sign in to follow this  
TeeGrizley

Coming back to my origins ? Y/N

So, hello cracked.to community. Im member of this forum for like 10 months now. I have been active on this forum before and I mainly used it for marketplace  past couple of months. Should I return to cracking cause I was mainly  SE'eing laptops and stuff past 3 months and that got me some sweet $$$ amount.

I have feeling I should give cracking another chance and do something useful for this community.

Post ur opinions down below!

Thanks

Tee

I personally don't crack because it feels like a waste of my time and I could do other stuff, if you liked cracking or just want to give it another chance then sure go ahead. You don't have anything to lose.

Well the question is do YOU want to return ?  :smart:

I personally don't crack because it feels like a waste of my time and I could do other stuff, if you liked cracking or just want to give it another chance then sure go ahead. You don't have anything to lose.

Thats the way I personally think aswell and thats the reason I was mainly SE'eing stuff last couple of months. And I really want to give something back to this community