Sign in to follow this  
Aang

How to Hack someone's PC with Just a USB ! HQ Method Not Detected by ANTIVIRUS !

This is method is a really good method not just cause it is not detected by an antivirus [ 85% of them TBH]

But Because it is easy and depends on SOCIAL ENG. ! Your Victim will not even Realize that he has been hacked !

-----------------------------------

It is also combined by an AUTORUN ! Virus [ Payload] which means once the user put the usb in his pc the virus will run automatically , Sounds Cool , Huh !!

----------------------

Before Doing This , Please ! Don't Forget me to give me a like for my Effort

It won't Cost anything :pepe: :pepe:

For More HQ Threads ! Give a Like and Don't Be a Fucken Leecher !!! Or you will be reported and banned

LIKE IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR MOM TO DIE ! :monkas: :monkas:

[hide]Requirements :

1. Metasploit Framework

2. Operating System Windows or Linux ( There's a video below on how to download metasploit on windows)

---------------------------

1- Open your terminal

2- write cd /pentest/exploits/set

3- Run your Social Engineering Toolkit using ./set command

4- Choose number 3 Infectious Media Generator, and then for the next step you can choose File-Format Exploits because we won't use straight executables exploit

5- Enter IP Address for Reverse Connection –> fill in with your IP Address(Attacker IP Address)

6- Select the file format exploit you want ( Actually you can choose what exploit you want to use, but in this case I'm using the default one number 11 "Adobe PDF EXE Social Engineering)

7- If you have your own PDF it was better, maybe you can use something that interest another people curious to open it, in this case I'm using my PDF Exams.pdf because I think it was really interesting file name

8- There is an option that allows you to leave the pdf Blank [ But I don't recommend it ]

9- Now your Folder will be Generated

10- Go and hide autorun and template file

11- after that put them in The Usb

12- Send it to the Victim [ wait till he opens the pdf]

13- Start metasploit listener [ Multi/handler]

14- Set your payload

15- Set your lhost [ Your local ip if you want to hack in lan , you public ip if you want to hack over wan ]

16- type run

17- a Meterpreter connection will be delivered [ Don't forget to open 4444 or 80 Port]

18- BOOM ! THE COMPUTER IS HACKED :ezy: :smart:  [/hide]

This is method is a really good method not just cause it is not detected by an antivirus [ 85% of them TBH]

But Because it is easy and depends on SOCIAL ENG. ! Your Victim will not even Realize that he has been hacked !

It is also combined by an AUTORUN ! Virus [ Payload] which means once the user put the usb in his pc the virus will run automatically , Sounds Cool , Huh !!

----------------------

For More HQ Threads ! Give a Like and Don't Be a Fucken Leecher !!! Or you will be reported and banned

realyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

hmmm nice i can hack my brother XD

Thanks for share it bro, it will be very usefull, I searched it for a lot of time but in keyloger, liked, appreciate your work.

upvoted !!!! totally appreciated ^^

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllsa

----------------------

taste the holy omygoood

• Like 1

----------------------

:smart:vvvvvv

Got curious, let's see!

i pray this works thanks

i pray this works thanks dude

i love you men i do it on my school and its work

Thanks dude

Thank you for posting dude, will like :), hope it works