Sign in to follow this  
Lincoln

[NordVPN] Account Checker

Nord VPN Checker

This is a NordVPN account checker. It supports proxies and individual combos.

Due to the fact that the program is in Russian, and I found it on a Russian website, I will explain how to use it, without confusing the buttons.

Also, all you have to do is run the program, and the results will be posted in the folder, the program is found in. Then, you will have the good results (that should work), and the bad results (that do not).

Click on the first black button (the topmost) to select a combo.

Click on the second button to select a proxy. Be careful, first click on the dropdown-menu below to select the proxy type.

After that, you can navigate to the three buttons below. Click on the first one to start checking, and the second one to cancel the process.You can select the amount of "detail"by highering the Minute value, which can be found below the rich textbox.

[align=center]The virustotal link is here:

https://www.virustot...8cbb9/detection[/align]

[align=center]Good. That is it. After you are done checking all of the accounts, you can check if they work (they do on the 24th of July)!

Thanks!

[hide]https://www.sendspace.com/file/z6yteg[/hide]

enjoy!!!

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

[/align]

Nord VPN Checker

Due to the fact that the program is in Russian, and I found it on a Russian website, I will explain how to use it, without confusing the buttons.

Also, all you have to do is run the program, and the results will be posted in the folder, the program is found in. Then, you will have the good results (that should work), and the bad results (that do not).

Click on the second button to select a proxy. Be careful, first click on the dropdown-menu below to select tnihe proxy type.

After that, you can navigate to the three buttons below. Click on the first one to start checking, and the second one to cancel the process.You can select the amount of "detail"by highering the Minute value, which can be found below the rich textbox.

[align=center]Good. That is it. After you are done checking all of the accounts, you can check if they work (they do on the 24th of July)!

Thanks!

enjoy!!!

[/align]

Nice job bro

thanks for sharing this

I hope this works

thank you my friend

is this still working?

Nord VPN Checker

Click on the second button to select a proxy. Be careful, first click on the dropdown-menu below to select the proxy type.

Thanks!

enjoy!!!

[/align]

This working?

nice job man!

thx man really

Thanks for sharing mate!!! Now I'm gonna test if it works, Let me try it now :)))