Sign in to follow this  
God

Discussion: How many genders are there?

How do you feel about this topic? I believe there are only two genders, male and female, however, in here in Serbia, lgbtq+ is gaining power so it made me think about the whole thing.

TWO GENDERS. PERIOD.

Honestly, I believe there are two and anything else that people come up with is bullshit. I also think it's bullshit how there are laws in many countries condemning people that speak against LGBT people, like where did free speech go?

2 genders, i think

Honestly, I believe there are two and anything else that people come up with is bullshit. I also think it's bullshit how there are laws in many countries condemning people that speak against LGBT people, like where did free speech go?

I feel the same way. Our city major is LGBTQ+ and our president, eh. Let's say we call him pussylips for a reason. This world is getting really fucked up.

there are 5, Male , female, chocolate, retarded, and both

I feel the same way. Our city major is LGBTQ+ and our president, eh. Let's say we call him pussylips for a reason. This world is getting really fucked up.

I am all for LGBT but anything more is wrong. Transgender people are either male or female too and I respect that but at this point they are getting more privileges.

There are only two genders.

TWO GENDERS. PERIOD.

Only females get their period... :kek:

THE TRUE GENDERS ARE CAT & DOG!!!

You're either a man or you're a woman, it's as simple as that

Male and Female, at my current job there's this tranny that people keep referring to as she... and saying that i should say she/her as well. Fuck outta here you got twigs and berries thus you're a man. They forcing this lgbt bs a bit too much here in the USA. Sure you can have your rights but don't tell me what i'm suppose to call you.

male and female, anything else is just imaginary or a sexual preference

there is 2 genders and sexes