Sign in to follow this  
TimeChangeEverything

What activity or hobby are you thinking about getting into?

Everyone Answers are Appreciated. Feel free to answer. Everyones views is respected.

Eh. I spend a lot of time in the gym, hanging out with girls and doing online jobs. As for my other hobbies, a lot of stuff in regards to religion and psychology interests me. I'll probably go to monastery once again, for a month or so.

Eh. I spend a lot of time in the gym, hanging out with girls and doing online jobs. As for my other hobbies, a lot of stuff in regards to religion and psychology interests me. I'll probably go to monastery once again, for a month or so.

May the lord be with you m8.

I think dancing is an interesting activity to get into, plus it definitely doesn't hurt to know how to dance.

I really want to start coding again. Especially web-development is what's interesting me. I have a lot of business ideas that I can't realise right now because I don't have the coding skills to do so, nor the money to hire someone.

I really want to start coding again. Especially web-development is what's interesting me. I have a lot of business ideas that I can't realise right now because I don't have the coding skills to do so, nor the money to hire someone.

Traum from HF? If so, I'd be willing to partner up with you :) Keep going man, this is a nice place to start and investing in your knowledge is the best possible investment you can make :)