Adern

Amazon 90% refund method (USA) Giftcard Balance/Card Payment/Amex

So I am almost certain that this method is not private but here it is if you cant find it.

• 1.) Order something on amazon (works well if you do any option that pays a bit extra for shipping)
  • 2.) After you have gotten the item delivered and in your possession, wait 48 hours. (They will say it might have been delayed so wait 1 more day)
  • 3.) After the 48 hours waiting time period, get in a live chat support with amazon explaining that you never got your item. (They will ask if you checker the surroundings and to ask if your neighbors if they have it.)
  • 4.) Its easier if you get that out the way before they even mention it by saying you asked them and they have not gotten anything.
  • 5.) Referring to step 1 you can seem a bit upset by mentioning "I also paid for the extra shipping and I have not even got the item.
  • 6.) They will give you a refund by saying "I will mark this as stolen/theft" (Amazon takes card of you if it gets stolen) 
  • 7.) They then will ask you if you want the refund to go to Giftcard balance or original payment (personally I do original payment which is my card so I got the item for free)
  • 8.) There you have it anything on amazon for free, please reply with some of your refunds and no need to worry about your order being too expensive (I have refunded over a 1.2k order)

I feel like this method is a known one , just can't do it that often, so it's better to have an account with lots of transactions so it doesn't seem random, that's what I would think, thanks for the info

I feel like this method is a known one , just can't do it that often, so it's better to have an account with lots of transactions so it doesn't seem random, that's what I would think, thanks for the info

No problem, but you really don't. I make a new account each time just to be safe

I want to try this, BUT I'm way to lazy for this shit  :kek:

I want to try this, BUT I'm way to lazy for this shit  :kek:

Its real easy to do trust me on that, just posted this cause I wana start raising my rep