Sign in to follow this  
Xarayh

Why do YOU cheat in League?

I can't really understand wanting to cheat in a MOBA, in an FPS I can kinda understand that but I really don't understand cheating in a MOBA

Why do you use cheats/scripts?

u can cheat in LOL?

how

Are there even LoL hacks?

Pretty sure I recall some streamers mentioning minimap hacks, but scripts are the primary thing people use

Scripts are bullshit enough though that you don't even need wallhacks  :fuck:

u can cheat in LOL?

how

yes there are script that pressed the skills with a specific timing and shit like that ^^

Pretty sure I recall some streamers mentioning minimap hacks, but scripts are the primary thing people use

Would wallhacks be worth anything in LoL? It's not like you get fucked in an instant like CS.

Would wallhacks be worth anything in LoL? It's not like you get fucked in an instant like CS.

Knowing where people are hiding in bushes is massive, if you can always see the enemy Jungler it's basically a free win unless you're a total retard

Knowing where people are hiding in bushes is massive, if you can always see the enemy Jungler it's basically a free win unless you're a total retard

I have played only three matches ever and I was shit and never picked it up.

That's how I used to be then one day me and a friend we're bored as fuck and decided to give it a try, ended up playing it non stop for like 3 days then I just kinda fell in love with it, been banned the last 2 weeks but once I get unbanned I'm going right back to playing it

That's how I used to be then one day me and a friend we're bored as fuck and decided to give it a try, ended up playing it non stop for like 3 days then I just kinda fell in love with it, been banned the last 2 weeks but once I get unbanned I'm going right back to playing it

I have played with Ash, Teemo and someone else. With Teemo all I did was drop those mushrooms everywhere and people got mad.

I have played with Ash, Teemo and someone else. With Teemo all I did was drop those mushrooms everywhere and people got mad.

Those mushrooms are cancer that's why, if you want an easy hero to play and just wanna rape people try picking tryndamere and playing top, he's insane and he's not too hard to play

Those mushrooms are cancer that's why, if you want an easy hero to play and just wanna rape people try picking tryndamere and playing top, he's insane and he's not too hard to play

Never heard of that hero, but if something is cancer and it pisses people off then it's my thing.

Never heard of that hero, but if something is cancer and it pisses people off then it's my thing.

1. Tryndamere gets insanely fast attack speed and melts people's HP 2. His ult makes him literally invincible

So yeah draw your own conclusions from that