Zaxaly

Reporting Scammer | @RUST

Scammers Profile Link: @RUST

[if Applicable] Sales Thread:  Selling Private Combos

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 45$

Screenshots of Communication: 

Proof of discord add

Me giving him feedback on banned accs

His first name was RUST, then changed to RVST and now Qualityseller just a proof

Me asking for a refund with proof of him saying his partner sold the dbs multiple times

@RUST talking about his partner sending the may one

Blaming his partner for selling the ''private dbs'' multiple times

New Discord profile

Deleting me when i asked for a refund

Him telling me that his partner scammed him etc, and sold dbs multiple times

When he was changing name to RVS

Before he changed to qualityseller

Additional Information: Before i was buying i told him i was a new user, and it was my first time buying combos, he told me it had good hits for league, and that they where private.

I first got a list with 100k cbs for 20$, and i got over 1k hits, but all level 30 accounts where banned.. he replaced the list and told me his partner gave him the list as shown in pictures (''May one'')

I ran the checker on this with around 200 hits, and all accounts above lvl 30 where banned.. he told me he couldnt replace this, and it was unfortunate that someone had found same sql things like him.

Later he told me i could buy a new list for 25$, he could promise was not allready used, and would give me hits, and he sendt me the first list, and i ran into the same problem, all accounts above lvl 30 where banned.

I told him about this, and he told me that his partner had scammed him, and that he stole from him etc, and that he sold their ''private'' dbs more than once. So he sendt me two lists more, and i got a few hits, but still the same issue, all accounts above lvl 30 where banned. I told him i wanted my money back, and went to get some food, i came back to him deleting all the messages, and changing name on discord.

I hope he will get banned or more,

be well

What were you scammed exactly? Can you explain the situation further? Why are you making the scam report?

He scammed me for:

20$ 100k Combo list.

25$ 100k Combo list.

He told me both where private, and later told me they where sold multiple times by his partner.

So he didnt sell me private lists.

User informed and has 24 hours to reply.

He scammed me for:

20$ 100k Combo list.

25$ 100k Combo list.

He told me both where private, and later told me they where sold multiple times by his partner.

Excuse me, but what Zalaxy is saying is complete nonsense and a bad attempt to defame a legitimate seller like me.

Since I met him, I was at his disposal 24/7, I tried to help him in all kinds of topics where the client turned out to be a novice, I even gave him very valuable tips and I did not have any kind of problem in offering replacements. It is true that the individual bought me lines twice but at no time I filed a complaint because the lines were public (which would also be false), the client should have run an antipublic as he should have done when opening the post, now that these lines could have shared with your friends and even published, it is more Jocker if you notice the individual public part of the lines sold (as hits not checked in the forum).

https://imgur.com/a/lTmUcjx  (¿How are you supoused to acuse me about leaking or selling leaked dbs when you previously shared some of the hits you got in the forum?)

All this leads me to the conclusion that the individual tries to defame me and in turn recover the money by leaning on a despicable and despotic strategy.

1. How could I scam you in the first place ($ 20) when you wanted to buy more from me? ¿Shouldnt you be actually mad with me if you were feeling scammed? Why you didnt do the post back then.. well...maybe because you werent feeling scammed , you lying!

2. How can you say that they are not in private if you have not even bothered to execute an antipublic?

Zaxaly does not present any type of evidence with sufficient weight to consider the complaint as true, so we can confirm that we are in the presence of someone who uses slander (the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation) to obtain a "chargeback" a "refound" when. https://imgur.com/a/TINQzv8

Disconcerting points of the report:

1. Clearly obtained what the seller offered (it would not have made sense for him to buy more of my product if that were not so)

2. He had no qualms about checking whether the lines were private or not at the time, even now in the complaint he did not bother to show proof of whether the lines such as the accusations are not private.

Edits: Links

He scammed me for:

20$ 100k Combo list.

25$ 100k Combo list.

Excuse me, but what Zalaxy is saying is complete nonsense and a bad attempt to defame a legitimate seller like me.

Since I met him, I was at his disposal 24/7, I tried to help him in all kinds of topics where the client turned out to be a novice, I even gave him very valuable tips and I did not have any kind of problem in offering replacements. It is true that the individual bought me lines twice but at no time I filed a complaint because the lines were public (which would also be false), the client should have run an antipublic as he should have done when opening the post, now that these lines could have shared with your friends and even published, it is more Jocker if you notice the individual public part of the lines sold (as hits not checked in the forum).

https://imgur.com/a/lTmUcjx  (¿How are you supoused to acuse me about leaking or selling leaked dbs when you previously shared some of the hits you got in the forum?)

All this leads me to the conclusion that the individual tries to defame me and in turn recover the money by leaning on a despicable and despotic strategy.

1. How could I scam you in the first place ($ 20) when you wanted to buy more from me? ¿Shouldnt you be actually mad with me if you were feeling scammed? Why you didnt do the post back then.. well...maybe because you werent feeling scammed , you lying!

2. How can you say that they are not in private if you have not even bothered to execute an antipublic?

Zaxaly does not present any type of evidence with sufficient weight to consider the complaint as true, so we can confirm that we are in the presence of someone who uses slander (the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation) to obtain a "chargeback" a "refound" when. https://imgur.com/a/TINQzv8

Disconcerting points of the report:

1. Clearly obtained what the seller offered (it would not have made sense for him to buy more of my product if that were not so)

2. He had no qualms about checking whether the lines were private or not at the time, even now in the complaint he did not bother to show proof of whether the lines such as the accusations are not private.

Edits: Links

Good Valid points in my eyes well said

I came to the conclusion to close this report due to the reason that some of the points explained do make sense. You made a good part of them public without actually proving yourself how they are public, without providing some solid evidence to prove your point either. Closed