Sign in to follow this  
c1sek

Are you social?

Do you like socializing with people? Are you outgoing? There is an opinion about people who are interested in general cracking etc. that they are introverts. I do need to contact with my friends, what about you? :thinking:

I'm not introverted but I dont like talking with a lot of people so I keep to myself. Most people either gossip or engage in small talk which is just wasting time to mw

I am outgoing :) Just got home from a date and it went good :D Now I'm placing my bets and hoping they go through.

• Like 1

I can be shy at first but once I get to know someone I open up and sometimes I find out they do a little hacking as well and that just sparks a great friendship! Crazy how many people I know that can!

Me too =]

I need someone to start the conversation and after a couple of minutes I open myself to them forgetting that I am shy.

im shy sometimes so depends

Me too =]

I need someone to start the conversation and after a couple of minutes I open myself to them forgetting that I am shy.

Im just like you. I can be very social but I need someone to give the first step.

lol bro im very socialized in rl, love to speak with someone, i feels like an angel inside humans body!

I only speak to 1 person actively but he's cool so I don't really feel the need to socialize with more people

Quality > Quantity  :hype:

I wouldn't say I'm introverted (anymore), but I'm definitely not the most social person.

I only speak to 1 person actively but he's cool so I don't really feel the need to socialize with more people

Quality > Quantity  :hype:

I sort of agree that quality > quantity, but it also depends on your ability to obtain what you need from people you are in touch with. The more people you are in touch with, the more goodies you can get