Sign in to follow this  
Fexxi

Anyone ever had Cracked Pizza Delivered?

I am a pizza obsessive and eat it on a daily basis (no, I'm not a fat bastard, I have a great motabalism for a 36-year-old). Obviously, as crackers, we don't like to pay for something we can crack, which leaves me questioning if it's safe or not as it's delivered to your door. 

Anyone do this?

I am a pizza obsessive and eat it on a daily basis (no, I'm not a fat bastard, I have a great motabalism for a 36-year-old). Obviously, as crackers, we don't like to pay for something we can crack, which leaves me questioning if it's safe or not as it's delivered to your door. 

Anyone do this?

I've used services years ago multiple times, £15 for like £50 worth of food, nothing happened

Just go collect it under a fake name problem solved

• Like 1

Don't I used to order food and Amazon replacements to my door for a good year or 2 back in 2015. Then about I think the 2nd of May 2017 I got raided by the police, thankfully I was clever enough to have everything on an RDP. So no bro NEVER EVER deliver stuff to your house it is the best way to get raided. If you want an electronic or you know an item delivered to you, get it sent to a nearby post office or somewhere else where you can collect the package, that way it is hard to link stuff back to you and also never open the packages there, might be cameras go home and open them. If you are talking about food though, always collect it and if you can't do that get it sent to a neighbor or someone a couple of doors down and then call them up stating it is the wrong door number (I personally wouldn't do this either, because this still links you to getting raided). Otherwise just send it to a friend's house and eat it together, I'm sure they wouldn't mind getting raided :D

Anyone do this?

http://prntscr.com/nmvi7b

this is around my 70-80th (in that range) order done straight to my house, paid with cc, on a cracked acc

i live in staten island, NY, eltingville (nice neighborhood) and i havent even been QUESTIONED once by all delivery guys at the store.

just gotta get a store that doesnt give a SHIT about safety and just cares about money (mine)  :feelsgood: