Sign in to follow this  
D3mian

Is anything about the DeepWeb even real?

Hi you guys, i've stumbled upon this question in my head for the last few days. There's of course a lot of controversy about this particular topic. But i'm starting to think that there's nothing "real" on/about it, just a lot of crap and honeypot  to "mark" curious motherf**** like me.

What do you think? Any experiences to share with the community?

oh it's real

oh it's real

What exactly do you think is real about it? The possibility to buy illegal stuff? The possibility of getting to know people with same interests?

oh it's real

What exactly do you think is real about it? The possibility to buy illegal stuff? The possibility of getting to know people with same interests?

the dark web is huge, theres so many different things on there. From drugs, guns etc. There's even people who stream them killing others like a game show

oh it's real

the dark web is huge, theres so many different things on there. From drugs, guns etc. There's even people who stream them killing others like a game show

Of course it is huge and full of lots of different things. But where i'm trying to get: isn't it like.. 95% scams? (not exactly, you got the point).

Did you got any good experiences? Not asking for any details, of course. Just your meta-thought.

Have you checked it out yourself? 

You might be surprised. 

There's some places you don't want to go, but I think that you can get that anywhere, even when you go out.

Having been there plenty of times on my own, I can honestly say it just depends. Just like people asking if all deep web markets / sites are fake & scams.

Are you referring to stories such as red rooms and whatnot?

Of course it is huge and full of lots of different things. But where i'm trying to get: isn't it like.. 95% scams? (not exactly, you got the point).

Did you got any good experiences? Not asking for any details, of course. Just your meta-thought.

Nah mate, there are a lot of legit markets out there that are 100% real, although some vendors on there might scam.

But yeah, it's definitely real.

There's real stuff on sale there and there are honeypots. I myself am a deep web seller + I provide hosting services as well. You have to know the market first before buying anything and when you think you know the market, you should still be careful as anytime that person can run away with your crypto (monero usually).

It's real, but the majority of it is just people selling guns, drugs and fake merch

It's real, but the majority of it is just people selling guns, drugs and fake merch

The very majority of them are scammers. Not to mention a lot of "general" chatrooms are actually CP oriented, which is a shame.

The very majority of them are scammers. Not to mention a lot of "general" chatrooms are actually CP oriented, which is a shame.

I'm not so sure that people on the deepweb are people you're gonna be wanting to speak to anyway

I'm not so sure that people on the deepweb are people you're gonna be wanting to speak to anyway

Since I'm selling a couple of products there and offering my services, I'm sort of have to communicate with them. Although, I must say, I've met a couple of very cool people and have befriended them.

Since I'm selling a couple of products there and offering my services, I'm sort of have to communicate with them. Although, I must say, I've met a couple of very cool people and have befriended them.

Selling on the deepweb eh? found the pedophile boys  :fuck:

Selling on the deepweb eh? found the pedophile boys  :fuck:

:kek: :hype: :feelsgood: :monkas: :wut: :pepe:   lol, good one.

Cool tips, my friend. Do you recommend any community in particular? If you can, of course.

Most of real and non scums sites/forums are private and you can join them only with invidual links, its not so casual as you think