Sign in to follow this  
CryptoDelta

⭐EARN $130+ PER DAY IN ANY CRYPTO DOING NOTHING!⭐ (CHEAP)

vouch? Will give detailed review

Sorry man, already got a bunch of vouches on this post. If I keep getting orders and more vouches are needed you will be the first person I'll come to.

can u ask the vouchers to send proof of profit ?

and not just them getting the mony on wallet like real proof without leaking alot of method if possible

Like what, would stats on the website work? Apart from wallet transactions and website stats I'm not sure what other proof I can provide.

vouch? Will give detailed review

Sorry man, already got a bunch of vouches on this post. If I keep getting orders and more vouches are needed you will be the first person I'll come to.

can u ask the vouchers to send proof of profit ?

and not just them getting the mony on wallet like real proof without leaking alot of method if possible

Bottom is my initial deposit, 2 received payments came in 4 or so hours and I still have $25 on site

I was skeptical as fuck at first too but seems aight

Edit: I should add I paid for the method if it matters to you, no voucherino for RAKANerino

33ffd1a42045649d8dfc6529c28df5ae.png

Does this method involve betting or gambling?

Does this method involve betting or gambling?

Yes but the strategy ensures wins > losses.

I just acquired this method 15 minutes ago. I was currently testing his free method and it really worked very well. I will publish results in a few hours.

just want know, after I bought this method, do I need to invest my money again on a website?

just want know, after I bought this method, do I need to invest my money again on a website?

Only $20, you can probably do it with only $10 invested, but $20 is best. Someone who bought it from me yesterday invested $20 and has now made $145+. He bought the method around 20 hours ago.

Don,t deal with this person. His method is not working. I already lost 45$. 30$ for buying the method and I invested 15$ in the method. He knows that people will not buy his method if he tells the website. He is selling method for luckygames.io website and he gave me the settings. But I lost half of my money in 2 hrs.

Don,t deal with this person. His method is not working. I already lost 45$. 30$ for buying the method and I invested 15$ in the method. He knows that people will not buy his method if he tells the website. He is selling method for luckygames.io website and he gave me the settings. But I lost half of my  money in 2 hrs.

Well that is unlucky for you. I have sold this method to 8 or so people already and 7/8 of them have made $120+ within 24 hours. I can provide all the proof you could need of these people profiting and to be honest, a loss isn’t most likely due to your own mistake in inputting incorrect settings.

Don,t deal with this person. His method is not working. I already lost 45$. 30$ for buying the method and I invested 15$ in the method. He knows that people will not buy his method if he tells the website. He is selling method for luckygames.io website and he gave me the settings. But I lost half of my  money in 2 hrs.

Well that is unlucky for you. I have sold this method to 8 or so people already and 7/8 of them have made $120+ within 24 hours. I can provide all the proof you could need of these people profiting and to be honest, a loss isn’t most likely due to your own mistake in inputting incorrect settings.

I am not interested in fake proofs ans vouches. And about mistakes, the settings you have told is not hard to setup. Any 10 years boy can setup this settings. So stop selling your non working method otherwise I will post here for public.

Refunds? Shit maybe public..

No refunds because this isnt public, I am the one who came up with this strat. If it is public then it is not profitable and/or not the same.

Earn $130 Per Day In Any Crypto Doing Nothing!

It sounds too good to be true...

I agree, but it works, I posted this as a free method for a few days and within 6 hours of posting it I already had more than 10 people adding me on discord telling me how great it was and how thankful they were! Just follow the steps and you will see for yourself.

Overview:

It is hard to give an overview without giving anything away however it is essentially a strategy I developed over a few days that has made me over $980 in Ethereum in the last week and a bit. You can do this with any crypto you like.

What do I get when I purchase?

When you purchase this method I will guide you step by step through the process and help you get it up and running, I will give you 24/7 support with any questions/queries you may have.

Purchasing:

Price: $30 (Not bad considering you can make this back in 2 hours)

How can I pay? For non trusted users, BTC/ETH only. For trusted users, Paypal as well.

How to buy? Add me on discord: Onyx#9357

Can I get a vouch copy? Vouch copies have already been given out. See replies for their review!

HAPPY EARNING!

Added on discord ;)

Is it based on gambling ?

Vouch copy??? i'll leave good comment ;) @CryptoDelta

Some more vouches would be nice. For example the people you claimed made 145$