Sign in to follow this  
TimoKL

[95% AUTOPILOT WITH MY TOOL] [FREE EXTRA EBOOK] INVESTMENT BOOSTER [TURN $35 > $1000]

give your discord, I am interested

give your discord, I am interested

TimoKL#1561

Added you on discord also.

Going to sleep, hired support to!

Back online tomorrow!

Can anyone post proofs? his thread got closed on nulled until proofs are sent to admin lol

Can anyone post proofs? his thread got closed on nulled until proofs are sent to admin lol

Working on it as we speak.

There are 2 methods included (long term big profit + sit back and relax, short term small profit + required a bit more work) and all my customers are going with long term.

So might take a while.

Added you on discord - interested in this

Added you on discord - interested in this

Accepted!

Online for sales, support, and questions.

Can i have your discord?

TimoHF#1561

Working on it as we speak.

There are 2 methods included (long term big profit + sit back and relax, short term small profit + required a bit more work) and all my customers are going with long term.

So might take a while.

In your discord you say "- The first method allows you to earn a LOT of money, possibly 100's a day depending on the investment. - The second method allows you to earn a steady 10 to 20 percent profit. "  and now you say it might take a while?

My discord says exactly what i say now:

https://gyazo.com/90a10bdeb60e2edfe0eed7dff4cda640

Also here is proof from a customer who did do the short term method:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/576899539643138056/576899816391442453/s4.png

Just bought this, I would said.. the tools is worth the price.

Just bought this, I would said.. the tools is worth the price.

Thanks a lot man!

Bumping this because looks like you forgot this forum existed

Bumping this because looks like you forgot this forum existed

Hahaha thanks man, appreciate it.

Busy with a lot of stuff atm!

Bump, he''s gonna be sellin limited copies

First off, before you buy this, know that you will need more than $35 to start. That's just for buying the method. The method is very legal and has been around for ages.

The Discord chat is dead. Nobody has permissions to chat. I DM'd Timo about why the Discord channels were locked, and how to use the tool. I have waited about two weeks and he did not respond about either. He did not give me premium support promised in the forum post. The lack of community is very disappointing.

• Like 1

First off, before you buy this, know that you will need more than $35 to start. That's just for buying the method. The method is very legal and has been around for ages.

The Discord chat is dead. Nobody has permissions to chat. I DM'd Timo about why the Discord channels were locked, and how to use the tool. I have waited about two weeks and he did not respond about either. He did not give me premium support promised in the forum post. The lack of community is very disappointing.

Thanks for this. Definitely got my hopes up reading each thread page until this post. Is the "$50 Crypto in 10 mins" method he sells any good?

Just Added you on Discord!

How much extra investment is needed?

Thanks for this. Definitely got my hopes up reading each thread page until this post. Is the "$50 Crypto in 10 mins" method he sells any good?

I haven't bought that method, so I can't say.

How much extra investment is needed?

Aside from buying the method, you can spend as much as you want. Not guaranteed you'll make a profit though.