Sign in to follow this  
Xarayh

Worth paying for an SE service for amazon?

Gonna buy a PS4 from amazon.de and get it refunded, was thinking about getting someone to do it for me but paying someone 60 euro to basically say 'oh it didn't come' that takes 5 minutes seems a bit steep, I'm fine paying for corsair samsung etc cos I haven't got a clue what I'm doing with them but amazon seems a bit eeeehhhhh

What would you do? I've SE'd amazon a lot but never used the 'it didn't come' excuse I always make my own excuses and have had an amazon account for over 8 years so it's in good standing  :fuck:

Just do it yourself. Do not use "It didn't come" for Amazon anymore. They've started cracking down ever since this January

Just do it yourself. Do not use "It didn't come" for Amazon anymore. They've started cracking down ever since this January

Apparently on amazon.de it's super easy to still do, amazon UK and amazon US have cracked down for sure but the amazon DE is apparently still super easy as they haven't upgraded their security or something

Apparently on amazon.de it's super easy to still do, amazon UK and amazon US have cracked down for sure but the amazon DE is apparently still super easy as they haven't upgraded their security or something

do you live in germany?

amazon de should be the hardest one that you named there because after around 15-20€ they only send secure packages that means you need to sign something that your package was delievered but i dont know how it is if its shipped to another country

do you live in germany?

amazon de should be the hardest one that you named there because after around 15-20€ they only send secure packages that means you need to sign something that your package was delievered but i dont know how it is if its shipped to another country

Live in the UK but everyone who refunds amazon does it from here now, ordered stuff from amazon.com to the UK before and it's just sent like any other package

do you live in germany?

Live in the UK but everyone who refunds amazon does it from here now, ordered stuff from amazon.com to the UK before and it's just sent like any other package

amazon.com or amazon.de? ^^ i live in germany and we need to sign every shit so thats hard to se them but if you just get the package without a sign that should be very easy to se just say it didnt came they have no proof if the article was delivered without a signature

do you live in germany?

amazon.com or amazon.de? ^^ i live in germany and we need to sign every shit so thats hard to se them but if you just get the package without a sign that should be very easy to se just say it didnt came they have no proof if the article was delivered without a signature

The refunders I see ask you to fake sign for packages using a fake name or something

The refunders I see ask you to fake sign for packages using a fake name or something

the postman here in germany mostly know the people and the hand signatures stuff like that so its really hard to fake that

the postman here in germany mostly know the people and the hand signatures stuff like that so its really hard to fake that

Nah it's not the same here it's just some random courier who gives you your shit

Nah it's not the same here it's just some random courier who gives you your shit

okay easy money i would say in the uk xD i heard that if you do that to often your account can get limited from amazon itself but dont know if its true tho :) have fun SEeing just say the package did not come

okay easy money i would say in the uk xD i heard that if you do that to often your account can get limited from amazon itself but dont know if its true tho :) have fun SEeing just say the package did not come

Think ima fuck around and say the battery leaked all over me and gave me a rash or something so I had to throw it in the trash or some shit

idk if I wanna do Amazon UK as they kinda scurry now people say but I've never had issues with em