Sign in to follow this  
MrPinoyUploader

Hello everyone!

First of all thanks for having me here!

Ok so I've been an old school tester way back. If any of you here are old school crackers you might be familiar with the site Lawina (closed on cracking now, they changed the site to adult gaming) I used to be a Silver Tester back then under a different name and was a regular contributor until I lay low for the longest time.

I used to crack/bruteforce 30-70 passes a day back then using old school tools: (Don't laugh) lol

C-Force

Access Diver

Forgot the other tool name on captcha protected sites

I used to create my own ccbill and email u/p combolist before as well using files i got from vulnerable sites with SQL injections. buffer over flow, etc.

I know you guys might be laughing at me with all these all these old stuff tools I am mentioning. But right now I am trying to slowly immerse myself again to the new world with all these new tools you guys are using which I am not familiar anymore. lol

I am still on the process of learning again o please bear with me. I hope I am welcome here. Thanks for letting me in.

Hi everyone im a new cracker i go by the name of MK :)