Sign in to follow this  
emiltz

Buying from cracked Wish accounts

Is it safe to buy things from cracked Wish account balance or is there any method to do this

No, not to your home address. You would have to do some extra stuff, stuff I wouldn't feel comfortable talking about. I've heard of people getting fucked over from pizza hut accounts, there are extra steps. In this case, a lot of extra steps.

Fucking with anything to do with credit accounts is just not worth it as they are almost certainly going to trace it back to you

I'd avoid that shit if I were you

Wish isn't a credit account, but some have money on them from refunds. Wish also block accounts and ask you to prove ownership via bank statements with previous purchases on them.

Wish isn't a credit account, but some have money on them from refunds. Wish also block accounts and ask you to prove ownership via bank statements with previous purchases on them.

I just went on wish and yeah I must be thinking of something else  :fuck:

Thank you for the info, I won't mess with it