Sign in to follow this  
bogandraz

Steam SE Method | Get Easy GCs | No Investment (HQ)

---> How to SE STEAM Giftcards <---

In this E-Book you will have 1 template and 5 photos!

You will use them to SE Giftcards.

Kinda easy method with the files i will provide you.

You will need Amazon Receipt ( If you don t have i will do free for you )

You will need to know simple Photoshop ( If you don't know i will photoshop for you when i am online, for free )

Add my disc: bogdrawings#6888

--> 2/1 Vouch copy <--

BIG Rep please  :hype:

0/5 Sold

First 3 = 30$

Last 2 = 35$

vouch ffs  pleb

And the part that i dont get it says se steam gift card but u saying amazon gift card wtf

• Like 1

vouch ffs  pleb

And the part that i dont get it says se steam gift card but u saying amazon gift card wtf

added  :hype: :hype: :hype:

thanks for sharing liked <3

---> How to SE Amazon Giftcards <---

In this E-Book you will have 1 template and 5 photos!

You will use them to SE Giftcards.

Kinda easy method with the files i will provide you.

You will need Amazon Receipt ( If you don t have i will do free for you )

You will need to know simple Photoshop ( If you don't know i will photoshop for you when i am online, for free )

Add my disc: bogdrawings#6888

--> 0/2 Vouch copy <--

1000+ Likes please  :hype:

0/5 Sold

First 3 = 10$

Last 2 = 15$

im also 1k+ and very repututed discord - Goku#7116

SUPPORT

10/10

QUALITY

10/10

Aight folks I am gonna keep it straight

The seller is friendly but that's not what it matters. The method is almost guaranteed gonna give you free STEAM Products, say, steam games, keys etc. He even provided private templates needed to SE the customer support, Making the whole process even easier!

480x270https://cache.cracked.to/4e02d087be9a20fb3b35df749e893911113f6c86/68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f417275494944482e706e67[/img]

Patience : 10/10 

Support: 11/10

HQ METHOD

I'm gonna honest with you guys 

This method requires no investment needed you only have to do is find some steam gift card images that shows the back with bar code which he 

already supplied on the files, very nice and he always online and fast response not totally out there once you've purchased they leave you hanging

but this guy helps you, I'm lost in words but what I gotta say is that once you've purchased this you'll not regret it. 

480x270https://cache.cracked.to/925190d6575e9abe929bcc4503873797876560c9/68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f3843594a3557362e706e67[/img]

(disclaimer: I've borrowed Faggot Slayer images)

The Method

Its a very simple method that will definitely work.  You can easily make your money back first time you use it.  It's the sort of method you can do day after day to make money or dip into now and again when you need $$$.

Support

This is the big one.  Everytime I have DM'ed bogdrawing he replies within seconds.  I don't think he ever sleeps.  He could not be more helpful.  His aim is to make sure you succeed.  This to me is worth even more than the method itself.

Would I reccomend this?

YES!!! 100%.  I have tried more methods and spent more money than I can remember and ended up losing money, methods not working and sellers disappearing but this guy is here to stay and I can not see a time when this method will not work!

• Like 1

Review time :D

Method: 10/10

Support: 1637820927362818362/10

Let's start, the method is pretty intelligent, i thought that it's very hard to SE Steam, but after this, i was completly suprised! The method is ver very simple, and everyone can do it ! Everything is included in the pack, also some pictures to help you !

Now for the support, it was amazing ! Everytime i ask soemthing, he answer me very fast ! Very friendly guy and helper !

With this, I succefully got an 10$ Steam giftcard

RECOMMAND IT !! :D