Sign in to follow this  
UndergroundLogic

Advice on how to start building a combo list

Hey guys, anyone got any advice on where to start if one wants to beginning collating their own combolist?

Hey guys, anyone got any advice on where to start if one wants to beginning collating their own combolist?

For beginners, I would suggest X-slayer combo leecher tool. But it will give you a combo of Low Quality.

If you want HQ stuff then, follow these steps:

1. Get Keywords for your combos from 

https://www.keyword.io/ or https://keywordtool.io/  (e.g. "Spotify" for Spotify combos, "Netflix" for Netflix combos ) do some research on google as well. And don't use obvious keywords like "premium Spotify" because they are mostly used for making combos. So, try something new.

2. Now use these keywords to generate dorks. Best free dork generator is "TSP dork generator." You can find that anywhere on the internet. Do, watch a tutorial of it; otherwise, it would be confusing.

3. After you have successfully generated some dorks then, you shall need a software called to do "SQLi dumper pro" for SQL injection attack on injectable websites. Now load these dorks on this software and start your scanning. After some time you will see some injectable sites so dump those databases to a particular directory. (I know these things sound complicated initially, but it's straightforward.)

I recommend you watching a tutorial of this one as well. There are thousands of them on the internet so go check them out.

4. Now extract combo lines from the database using "EmEditor." (Watch a tutorial of this tool as well)

5. If the combos are not hashed then you are good to go.

Otherwise, you have to unhash them.

"Hashcat" is the best free tool in the market. So, check it out and don't forget to watch a tutorial for this.

Now you are done!

I hope it was of some help.

Thank you.

For beginners, I would suggest X-slayer combo leecher tool. But it will give you a combo of Low Quality.

If you want HQ stuff then, follow these steps:

1. Get Keywords for your combos from 

https://www.keyword.io/ or https://keywordtool.io/  (e.g. "Spotify" for Spotify combos, "Netflix" for Netflix combos ) do some research on google as well. And don't use obvious keywords like "premium Spotify" because they are mostly used for making combos. So, try something new.

2. Now use these keywords to generate dorks. Best free dork generator is "TSP dork generator." You can find that anywhere on the internet. Do, watch a tutorial of it; otherwise, it would be confusing.

3. After you have successfully generated some dorks then, you shall need a software called to do "SQLi dumper pro" for SQL injection attack on injectable websites. Now load these dorks on this software and start your scanning. After some time you will see some injectable sites so dump those databases to a particular directory. (I know these things sound complicated initially, but it's straightforward.)

I recommend you watching a tutorial of this one as well. There are thousands of them on the internet so go check them out.

4. Now extract combo lines from the database using "EmEditor." (Watch a tutorial of this tool as well)

5. If the combos are not hashed then you are good to go.

Otherwise, you have to unhash them.

"Hashcat" is the best free tool in the market. So, check it out and don't forget to watch a tutorial for this.

Now you are done!

I hope it was of some help.

Thank you.

Great Guide bro i use same method to get my own combos + 1 tip use VPN