Sign in to follow this  
Xarayh

How to get $15+ in Steam items in less than an hour (MOBILE REQUIRED)

I've done this twice you can probably do it more but I never tried, you need a mobile phone

LIKE THIS POST IF YOU AREN'T A FUCKIN LEECHER  :pepi: :pepi: :pepi:  

[hide]1. Go to skinearn.com and login with your steam account

2. After signing up go to your profile and in the referral box enter AlphAA as your referrer for 250 free points

3. Go to offers, you'll notice multiple different offer hosts, some have the same offers but pay more than others

4. You want to filter it to mobile offers

5. I can't speak for Android as I use an iPhone but simply all you want to do is find a bunch of the free trial mobile app offers, a bunch of them offer $0.8 - $1.2 but it depends on your region

6. With a payment method linked on your phone you can easily sign up for free trials on a mobile app without verification charges (at least on IOS you can)

7. Simply open an offer link, download the app on your phone, sign up to the free trial, go to your settings and cancel it, uninstall the app and you'll get the points in a couple of minutes

8 After about 20 minutes of downloading apps this way you should have around $10+ dollars depending on the offers on your region (Keep one of the VPN's you sign up for installed)

9 I mentioned earlier some of the hosts have the same offers with different prices, well you can now go to a different host and open the offer on your phone again

10. Make sure you make a new profile on your phone, use a different browser and use one of the VPN's you downloaded and open the offer link on your phone

11. You will not be recognized as a new user and can simply complete the offers again

12. You can also use a VPN on your PC to change your region to get that countries offers too so you can get even more points[/hide]

That's all there is to it, in about an hour I got $15 before I got bored  :hype: 

Proof: 26f472e904142f4c05077bd4678fe669.png

No way this works

$15 on the market or for real?

I've done this twice you can probably do it more but I never tried, you need a mobile phone

That's all there is to it, in about an hour I got $15 before I got bored  :hype:

omg, i like this boy.

Imma try this out

Lets gooooooooo

il check this out, thanks for sharing

hmm i hope this works will inform later

i really hope this works

Let's try :)

how how how?

S e r I o us doubt this works but ok  :pupper:

its free?

:kek: :kek: :kek:

i left a like, and i even wonder if it even works. does this also works with csgo?

Any steam game with tradable items