Sign in to follow this  
tanginamo524

Question regarding cracking accounts on fortnite

i'm currently trying on cracking fortnite accounts and have generated quite a couple of hits. I just want to ask on what do i do after i get accounts with some skins before i use them / sell them. Do i changed their passwords? Some of them are unverified so i don't know what to do. I'm new so thanks for helpings on fortnite

i'm currently trying on cracking fortnite accounts and have generated quite a couple of hits. I just want to ask on what do i do after i get accounts with some skins before i use them / sell them. Do i changed their passwords? Some of them are unverified so i don't know what to do. I'm new so thanks for helpings on fortnite

I cant manage to get any hits at all??????

If you change the password they most likely will take it back. Try getting email access and if you cant just flip the acc for the low or leech on it

After selling cracked accounts for a while I'd suggest to definitely not change the password. The owner would take it back and you would be left with nothing.