Sign in to follow this  
PurgeHQ

WTB CONFIGS FOR OB!!

Hi I am interested in buying Amc theatres config and a dominos config for open bullet. My payment methods are paypal, or amazon giftcards.  Please let me know asap. Thank you very much.

Hi I am interested in buying Amc theatres config and a dominos config for open bullet. My payment methods are paypal, or amazon giftcards.  Please let me know asap. Thank you very much.

what configs ?

can you give me the site for dominos? because it has multiple sites for different countries and do you have working accounts for both sites to test the config?

what configs ?

Dominos and Amc Theatres

can you give me the site for dominos? because it has multiple sites for different countries and do you have working accounts for both sites to test the confYes Sir 

Yes Sir! I do . I have accounts for dominos and amc so you can add capture.

what configs ?

Dominos and Amc Theatres

can you give me the site for dominos? because it has multiple sites for different countries and do you have working accounts for both sites to test the confYes Sir 

Yes Sir! I do . I have accounts for dominos and amc so you can add capture.

Itamai#3543

add me on discord and i wont do sites with captcha:)