Sign in to follow this  
HostSlick

HostSlick.com | SSD OpenVZ@6$/m | SSD KVM @$8 | NL/UK | DDoS Protect. | WIN/LINUX

thread1.png 

thread2.png

thread3.png

DISCOUNT CODE FOR CRACKED.TO AVAILABLE!!!

USE COUPON:  CRACKEDTO  FOR 33.33% DISCOUNT! RECURRING!

Just updating everyone.

Dedicated servers in NL also possible soon :)! Just sorting some Deals with a Hardware supplier atm

Example of what we are planning offer:

HP ProLiant DL360 G7

2 x Intel Xeon L5640 - 6-Core 2.26Ghz (12MB Cache, 5.86GTs, 60W) Total: 12cores 24 threads!!

32 GB DDR3 ECC RAM

2x 1TB SSD

Raid Controller: HP P410i (512MB FBWC)

4 IPs (more possible!)

DDoS Protection

1gbps @20TB

$79/month

Do you guys ignore dmca?

Hi

Yes for the Netherlands Location we do!

Just got the cloud II service. I'll report back after a few days to leave my feedback. GLWS

Just got the cloud II service. I'll report back after a few days to leave my feedback. GLWS

Thank you! If you need anything just open a ticket and we will help ASAP!

I wanted to give a review on my experience so far of this service.

The setup process was very fast. It only took a few minutes to get my account setup.

I had some issues getting connected (my fault) when I made my first VM. Support answered my ticket within the hour and was very friendly and helpful. The problem was then solved within minutes.

The internet speed is very fast and fits my needs. The disk I/O is very responsive and have had no bottlenecks because of it.

I've had no random disconnects or any downtime.

Overall this service is top quality and I am very happy with my purchase. You also can't beat their prices. Look forward to continuing to use these services.

10/10

I wanted to give a review on my experience so far of this service.

The setup process was very fast. It only took a few minutes to get my account setup.

I had some issues getting connected (my fault) when I made my first VM. Support answered my ticket within the hour and was very friendly and helpful. The problem was then solved within minutes.

The internet speed is very fast and fits my needs. The disk I/O is very responsive and have had no bottlenecks because of it.

I've had no random disconnects or any downtime.

Overall this service is top quality and I am very happy with my purchase. You also can't beat their prices. Look forward to continuing to use these services.

10/10

Thank you for your Feedback.

We will do our best for you and all other Customers. If there should be a Problem contact us asap 

Also unlike many others, we own our Hardware and i want to Show guys you some picture of Sexy Samsung EVO 860 2TB SSDs.

Those are for a new build for KVM VPS Node. Each one Serves those 2TB SSDs in hardware RAID10

(Picture was taken for Whatsapp Status with my Samsung Galaxy s8)

2Rq3deX.jpg

What's a KVM? does it offer privacy of the users like normal VPS/Dedicated server do? Also, does it have admit rights?

What's a KVM? does it offer privacy of the users like normal VPS/Dedicated server do? Also, does it have admit rights?

KVM is just the Virtualization Technology.

We offer OpenVZ ones and KVM. KVM is able to run windows while OpenVZ only Linux.

Both cases you have root/admin access to your OWN VPS of course.  You dont share the same Container. You have your own VPS with own resources seperated from other customers.

As a newb, if you dont know what KVM or OpenVZ is then you can ignore those terms. Those terms are for experienced users which know what they need. Etc.

For you as newb you only need to know that KVM can run ANY OS and OpenVZ only runs Linux OS.

KVM is true virtualization where the VPS operates as its own server, independently of the host node. OpenVZ is a container style of virtualization which relies on the host node's kernel. KVM has no restrictions in terms of functionality, but it has more overhead than OpenVZ. OpenVZ is constrained by the host node kernel, but it has less overhead in the containers themselves. KVM is generally more stable than OpenVZ.

You are interested in learning more?:

https://www.lowendguide.com/1/using-linux/quickinfo-difference-between-openvz-and-kvm/

I was told that KVM are less secure and private because your projects/stuffs can be seen by the creator or the seller of the KVMs and they can even look at what you do. Is it true?

I was told that KVM are less secure and private because your projects/stuffs can be seen by the creator or the seller of the KVMs and they can even look at what you do. Is it true?

Hi

You seem to talk about OpenVZ. Then its true.

KVM its not possible.  At OpenVZ you could enter any VPS using vzctl enter command from the HostNode. Or just cd into vps root folder. KVM creates a own virtual drive, therfor not possible to Enter from HostNode in any way

We are a legit Business. We dont do such things. We take data protection and privacy of our clients very serious.

I make serious money, paying tax/vat. We do our best to have our customere as long as possible. If you really have doubts and need Security, we also can make dedicated servers possible. Here i would have for you

HP ProLiant DL360 G7

2 x Intel Xeon L5640 - 6-Core 2.26Ghz (12MB Cache, 5.86GTs, 60W) Total: 12cores 24 threads!!

32 GB DDR3 ECC RAM

2x 1TB SSD

Raid Controller: HP P410i (512MB FBWC)

4 IPs (more possible!)

1600Gbps Voxility DDoS Protection

1gbps port Traffic flat

$79/month.

If you got any other questions or questions how VPS work you also can contact me at [email protected]

Not always online here

Anyone else got questions? Let me know!

Just upgraded some of our nodes.

Do you have an option to add additional storage to my existing plan?

Do you have an option to add additional storage to my existing plan?

Sure. Just contact us. Additional SSD storage is possible!

Just got a new discount deal available again. A very great one. Just look at other hosts. You won't find this config that cheap :)

HP ProLiant DL360 G8

2x Intel Xeon E5-2665 (total 16cores, 32threads!)

64GB DDR3 ECC

4x1TB SSD

1Gbps Flat

149€/month

1600Gbps Voxility Protection

Netherlands, Offshore

Perfect for Hosting VPS! We also can supply the IPs. Maybe also free included depending on how much needed

For others: i got other configurations starting at 55€ p. M aswell! :)

i just bought one of the package it said it needs few hhours to get it ready , lets see how this 5 dollars rolls out

bro my order number please check it i need an windows vps Order Number: 9415627614

i  just bought one of the package it said it needs few hhours to get it ready , lets see how this 5 dollars rolls out

bro my order number please check it i need an windows vps Order Number: 9415627614

Seems setup already. Just checked.

Let me know if i can do anything for you.

Thanks,

Max

i am renstalled the os no waiting for it to finish .... :fiesta:

i am renstalled the os no waiting for it to finish .... :fiesta:

Alright. I think i remember your ticket.  Just let me know Password in Ticket and i will rearm license for you,