Sign in to follow this  
Radioskull

Fortnite or Apex Legends

Apex Legends or Fortnite  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Apex Legends or Fortnite

Would you rather play apex legends or fortnite and why

100% Apex legends because the sliding, shooting and the different characters gives to the game infite scenarios to play even tho the game is actually dying for the slow content updates...

Fortnite is more skill reliant, as it requires building and aiming. Apex is better if you just want to have fun. For fortnite ,you'll have to learn to build, aim, position yourself, etc. but for apex it's a lot simpler as you can't magically make a wall appear infront of you. I prefer Fortnite since I'm better at it in my opinion.

I know that this is an unpopular opinion, but I HATE battle royal games. I can't stand more than a few games of PUBG every now and then because it just gets so damn repetitive and boring for me. Most of the time you can pretty much tell if you are gonna win / lose like 3 minutes into the game but you have to play it out for 30+ minutes anyway. It's always the same loot, kill, hide, run from zone etc. Idk I just don't find that fun at all, however I really love games like Overwatch for example which just doesn't seem as repetitive and boring to me for some reason.

I prefer Fortnite , As apex legend's lacks action , i mean dropping a super hot drop ofc they'll be action but in game looting and so forth.

With fortnite its constant action although , getting fucking 3rd or 4th party is the absolute cancer

Fortnite also gets constant updates , they're steadily improving. :) 

And im better at fortnite :)

I whould rather play Apex Legends because the shooting in Fortnite is bad. It's really bad and everything is too childish.

I like more fornite although sometimes I have complications when building xD LOL

fortnite ftw apex is ded

Hands down gonna be Apex since the pace is so much quicker....plus I was terrible at building lol

100 % fortnite more updates and with so much fun minigames.

Fortnite gets more updates but I gotta give this one to Apex Legends cause of the more linear gameplay now.

apex, cause in fortnite low ranking system

• Like 1

It honestly depends on your mood. Sometimes fortnite is more fun and other times apex is.