Sign in to follow this  
Qeenky

Would you commit a murder if your life depends on it? Are you mentally prepared?

Pretty interesting question in my opinion!

Many people tend to say "yes, of course" without thinking about it seriously.

Imagine the following situation: 

You have achieved everything you have ever dreamed of! Your life is amazing, you don't have anything to worry about.

You are walking around at night in the park with your wife/husband and suddenly someone stabs her in the back and she falls down dying in front of you.

This someones comes to you next trying to kill you aswell, but you have a weapon with you, because you always want to feel secure. So you have a choice now:

Let him kill you, because you lost any meaning in your life after the death of your wife/husband

OR kill him and get that sweet revenge, but keep living, carrying all the pain and guilt. 

Now imagine just the same situation, but with slight a bit of change in the plot.

You haven't achieved anything in your life, your dreams seem impossible, you are litterally the opposite of "successful person".

What would you do then? KIll or get killed?

Never get killed man, for the first option, i will not murder him, just capture him and then torture

For the second option, i will kill him

I would happily kill and I know I wouldn't regret it. I have someone in mind, but I bite my tongue instead. They deserve it and they know it.

I do usually feel like a psycho idk if it was me and I saw my wife being stabbed he better run for his life I would fucking kill him without any regret

Kill and rob kappa

Kill.

Both scenarios.

I would just get my knife and stick it down his windpipe. Then if I have lost everything, if killing the man feels good I will train to be a private contractor or a hitman :0

Pretty interesting question in my opinion!

Many people tend to say "yes, of course" without thinking about it seriously.

Imagine the following situation: 

You have achieved everything you have ever dreamed of! Your life is amazing, you don't have anything to worry about.

You are walking around at night in the park with your wife/husband and suddenly someone stabs her in the back and she falls down dying in front of you.

This someones comes to you next trying to kill you aswell, but you have a weapon with you, because you always want to feel secure. So you have a choice now:

Let him kill you, because you lost any meaning in your life after the death of your wife/husband

OR kill him and get that sweet revenge, but keep living, carrying all the pain and guilt. 

Now imagine just the same situation, but with slit a bit change in the plot.

You haven't achieved anything in your life, your dreams seem impossible, you are litterally the opposite of "successful person".

What would you do then? KIll or get killed?

You are mad bro  :monkas:

i know it would sound strange but instead of killing him back i would capture him and deliver him to police, killing him won't give my wife back and i think killing is a big burden that u gonna carry in every day of your life.

maybe we should think more about the actions (example maybe the killer had a family too and probably if he dies and have a family to feed someone is gonna live without a dad).

TLDR: killing is not for me, too many causes for a single action.

this is messed up lol!!! I would defend myself yes,, to the point of the attacker unable to attack further......but i would never take another human being's life.

I guess it depends on the mood....perhaps that is the bipolar? Im not sure haha.

Of course I would kill him, he just took my lover away from me. I'm pretty sure anyone would.

Cause in the end he just lost his life, and I have to carry guilt for the rest of my life. If you do the

math, the guy loses more then I do.

yeah i would unless they're like u gotta kill a puppy or some shit