Sign in to follow this  
TimeChangeEverything

What do you most regret not doing in your 20s?

Taking school more seriously.

I'm only 21 right now, I wasted my childhood years (obese, too shy to go out and party because I was self conscious about my weight) so I missed my childhood, making damn sure I don't waste my 20's so I'm dropping all this weight right now (almost done thankfully) so I can actually live life while I'm young

"The sooner you do the things you need to do, the more time you get to enjoy doing the things you want to do"

I'm only 21 right now, I wasted my childhood years (obese, too shy to go out and party because I was self conscious about my weight) so I missed my childhood, making damn sure I don't waste my 20's so I'm dropping all this weight right now (almost done thankfully) so I can actually live life while I'm young

"The sooner you do the things you need to do, the more time you get to enjoy doing the things you want to do"

Oh man, my childhood was like that too. When I turned 17 I started working out and all, now it's going downhill again, I still got a decent body but if I don't pick up gym again I am going to regret it. I need to turn my life around.

I regret not appreciating my mum whilst she was still around. She died when I was 28. Biggest regret, of my life.

I am still in my 20s but I will regret it a lot if I do not have an advance in my career and earnings or if I do not have a mortgage before the time I am 30.

I have ideas of what I want to achieve and already some regrets about things I have done.

I lost my driving license last year and also my job with that so I am rebuilding things just now.