Sign in to follow this  
TimeChangeEverything

What is one change you've made in your life that has made a huge impact?

Everyone answers is respected & appreciated on this Question. Feel free to answer this Question.

I changed the town where I was born and I grew up, now that I graduated from college and I have a lot of employment opportunities and this was fine, though I left everything behind (include the family).

Leaving everything behind and start over again!

Losing weight, from age 11 I was a fat fuck, 300lbs at age 15, I'm now 235 and losing more, hoping to be my goal of 190 in a few months

It's insane how much better you feel after losing that much weight, you feel proud of yourself, you hurt less, you can move better, lots more energy it's crazy, plus it makes you more attractive which is always nice

Starting a relationship. I was depressed after an accident and my boyfriend filled a bunch of gaps in my life.

• Like 1

Losing weight, from age 11 I was a fat fuck, 300lbs at age 15, I'm now 235 and losing more, hoping to be my goal of 190 in a few months

It's insane how much better you feel after losing that much weight, you feel proud of yourself, you hurt less, you can move better, lots more energy it's crazy, plus it makes you more attractive which is always nice

Well done 

:fiesta:

I stopped drinking alcohol. Was beginning to be an issue. I feel much better for it. 2 years sober  :feelsgood:

Ugh, I've started exercising. Went from 110kg fatass to 80kg muscular guy. Not to mention it impacted my lifestyle and boosted my confidence and gave me many opportunities in various areas. Exercising isn't just about body, it also involves huge amount of discipline.

Well done 

:fiesta:

I stopped drinking alcohol. Was beginning to be an issue. I feel much better for it. 2 years sober  :feelsgood:

You have achieved such a great Succes, Quitting addiction is a complicated process. There are many factors, physical, mental, and emotional, that make quitting difficult. This is why so many people find treatment helps to guide them through the complex process of leaving – even tho' most of the people are failed in quitting!

But you have Left on your own! Well Done! Such a great decision!