Sign in to follow this  
Extraordinary

Why does my mind bring my bad memories back

Every time I piss in my mind come the worst moments of my life, cringiest ones, unpleasant moments, hater moments...

I HATE TO SHIT NOW

:kek:

no for real though

Man, everytime time i remember this shit, i try to remember best moments in my life! And you know why everytime you piss, you remeber this shit, it's because you "know" that you are going to remeber this, so automatically, you will remember! It's like when there is a test, and you say that you will have a bad grades, it will influence your grade! Hope i helped yu and that you undertsoood what i said, i'am very bad at english xD

This is a common factor for the depressed folk, If memory keeps coming up for attention it probably has not been resolved. It's an indication an issue remains to need consideration. So you have to change the emotion linked with it. If you change the emotion the pain goes away and the mind stops seeing it as a threat. It is really very simple.

Man, everytime time i remember this shit, i try to remember best moments in my life! And you know why everytime you piss, you remeber this shit, it's because you "know" that you are going to remeber this, so automatically, you will remember! It's like when there is a test, and you say that you will have a bad grades, it will influence your grade! Hope i helped yu and that you undertsoood what i said, i'am very bad at english xD

This is a common factor for the depressed folk, If memory keeps coming up for attention it probably has not been resolved. It's an indication an issue remains to need consideration. So you have to change the emotion linked with it. If you change the emotion the pain goes away and the mind stops seeing it as a threat. It is really very simple.

I tried modifying the memories in my mind by simply punching the guy or killing him(one example of my memories). That's how I can shit now.

Commit to changing the way you think. It takes practice and dedication to stop ruminating, but doing so will help you feel better and behave more productively.