Sign in to follow this  
LoneWolf

C# or Python? What should a newbie begin with?

C# or Python?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. C# or Python?

• C#
    • Python

I'm starting out to learn programming. I have decided to learn basics of HTML, CSS and PHP (just basics) and then move on to either Python or C#

I did my research but i have always got a mixed opinion about both. I guess, more opinion from members wouldn't hurt me.

Go start with C#

U can make everything u can with python, but with C# u have more options to make ur software sweeter.

I would go for Python, at this moment is considered "top language". You can do a lot of things with it, I'm also learning :P

Go start with C#

U can make everything u can with python, but with C# u have more options to make ur software sweeter.

Can you elaborate on the last part?

I would go for Python, at this moment is considered "top language". You can do a lot of things with it, I'm also learning :P

Haha yes, that's why i'm leaning towards python

Go start with C#

i mean like u can make design of it more better, not like in python that u could do only command line :P

GO is currently top language if im not wrong :P

Go start with C#

i mean like u can make design of it more better, not like in python that u could do only command line :P

Oh yes, the design part. Taken into consideration. 

So would you suggest that i directly jump into C#? or learn some fundamentals  of programming first?

and yeah, GO is top :fiesta:

• Like 1

So would you suggest that i directly jump into C#? or learn some fundamentals  of programming first?

php -> python -> c#

thats how u need to learn

php -> python -> c#

thats how u need to learn

Alright, will get started soon xD

Thanks mate

Go have to learn python it will make so many things easier for you

i'd start with python and go from there

Estou começando a aprender programação. Eu decidi aprender noções básicas de HTML, CSS e PHP (apenas noções básicas) e, em seguida, passar para o Python ou C #

eu fiz minha pesquisa, mas eu sempre tenho uma opinião mista sobre ambos. Eu acho que mais opiniões dos membros não me machucariam.

me ajudem

I'm starting out to learn programming. I have decided to learn basics of HTML, CSS and PHP (just basics) and then move on to either Python or C#

I did my research but i have always got a mixed opinion about both. I guess, more opinion from members wouldn't hurt me.

I would do c# first

• Like 1

Definetely python for a begginer.