Sign in to follow this  
YeetusThatFeetus

Step by Step Cracking

So i'm relatively new too cracking but over about 5 months i've learnt what too do here goes.

[hide]

Step 1) Get some Dorks

Dorks are the foundation of cracking they are strings that you can use to find websites with similar things in common to what accounts you want to crack.

For example if you type in Fortnite into a dork generator when you get the URL's that website is going to have something in common with fortnite so the people signed up too that website are going to like fortnite. So when you get their account details likelihood is that they will have a fortnite account so you are hoping that some of the people on this websites username and password are the same for fortnite.

Step 2) Proxy's

I wont go into too much depth on proxies or where to get them but you need them for cracking because if you do too many searches your ip gets temp banned so having the ability to switch ip's without slowing down is critical

Step 3) Get some URL's

So after getting some Dorks you input them into SQLi Dumper along with your proxies. This will scan the internet for websites that have these links on them.

Step 4) Exploitables

After getting 10,000 or more URL's you can move onto the next tab that is exploitables. This will scan those URL's for exploitable databases on them. 

Step 5) Injectables.

After completing the exploitables scan you can move onto the next tab that is injectables. This will scan the exploitables list and inject the databases to try and get an error so you can extract the information out of it. Just want to say from here on out it is technically illegal but that wont stop you will it.

Step 6) Dumping.

Im not going to explain it here as i cant be bothered but there are many SQLi Dumper tutorials to cover this step.

Step 7) Converting

So now you have your list of 50k or more Combinations but as you will see the passwords are encrypted. So you need to convert the passwords from MD5 into plain text.

Im not going to cover it here but there are tools on here to do that automatically.

Step 8) Actually Cracking.

Yay it has only taken 7 steps to get the fun part. So now you need to fire up your cracker of choice. Storm is a good one for beginners. You input the combo list you made and the proxies select what config you want (Eg. Site)

Step 9) Profit then have your house busted in by the FBI or MI6

Added info:

Thanks too GettingRevenge for helping me make this a better thread

NO1: Generated dorks have the worst quality if you use them 100% and without brain 

NO2: Proxies are good for searching URLs but they get banned quickly so its better to use an AUTO SWITCHING VPN (HMA VPN as an example but use it only for parsing cuz it log everything about your requests 

NO3: SQL injection is illegal this is why i recommend using an anonymous proxy (dont keep logs) or a VPN with 0 logs policy (such as NordVPN)

NO4: The hash (password encryption) is not only MD5 there is a shit ton of hash types (my friend have a hash that even the Russian hackers can not decrypt it)

NO4: Step 8 is technically not CRACKING but CHECKING for hit

[/hide]

So i'm relatively new too cracking but over about 5 months i've learnt what too do here goes.

:pogchamp: :fiesta: thaaanks

• Like 1

So i'm relatively new too cracking but over about 5 months i've learnt what too do here goGrat

Great tutorial

Thanks for sharing

thanks for sharing bro

thank you so much this helps alot!

i have like 2 years of experience in cracking so i will rate this tutorial

EDIT:i need to point to some errors in your thread

NO1: Generated dorks have the worst quality if you use them 100% and without brain 

NO2: Proxies are good for searching URLs but they get banned quickly so its better to use an AUTO SWITCHING VPN (HMA VPN as an example but use it only for parsing cuz it log everything about your requests 

NO3: SQL injection is illegal this is why i recommend using an anonymous proxy (dont keep logs) or a VPN with 0 logs policy (such as NordVPN)

NO4: The hash (password encryption) is not only MD5 there is a shit ton of hash types (my friend have a hash that even the Russian hackers can not decrypt it)

NO4: Step 8 is technically not CRACKING but CHECKING for hits

i have like 2 years of experience in cracking so i will rate this tutorial

EDIT:i need to point to some errors in your thread

NO4: Step 8 is technically not CRACKING but CHECKING for hits

Hey, I appreciate the feedback. The thread isnt the best ill admit but for a general guide its ok ill add your points into the post. Also cracking and checking for hints have become kind of synonymous now

thanks for share

interested and thanks

Thanks for the share

thanks for sharing im relatively new to cracking aswell and i apprecaite it brother

Thank u so much man

thanx for sharing

okie so you uploading