Sign in to follow this  
black_mamba

HOW TO GET FREE ☄️☄️GRAPHICS CARDS!☄️☄️

Hello, this is my second method I will be posting here for the Social Engineering forum. This method is Tested myself, and by several others.

This is a method on how I got my dual GTX 770's without paying a dime!

Difficulty : 3.5/10 any dingus can do it!

Please Enjoy ;3

:monkas:

[hide]

:feelsgood:

Company : EVGA

Loot : Graphics Cards

Requirement : A Serial number, any AVS VCC with atleast $30(I used Entropay, its not really AVS, but works), a POP (I hear it can be a fake POP, but I've always used a real POP), and a brain.

Hazards : I hear that they do bill, so using a drop and an alias is recommended. I've done this company 3 times to my own address and have yet to receive any bills, but I suppose some people are getting billed.

Method :

Once you've got all the requirements, you are going to want to make an account on EVGA's website. Once you've made the account you are going to want to register the card onto your account, once it has been registered make sure to sign up for the EAR program, the EAR program is what makes this method work.

MAKE SURE YOU SIGN UP FOR THE EAR PROGRAM!!!

Once that is done you are going to need to upload a copy of the receipt, I usually screenshot an amazon receipt.

After that you are going to need to call up EVGA and go through some troubleshooting, of course the troubleshooting isn't going to help. They should give you an RMA number and you should be all set from there.

Enjoi ;3[/hide]

Coolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Hello, this is my second method I will be posting here for the Social Engineering forum. This method is Tested myself, and by several others.

This is a method on how I got my dual GTX 770's without paying a dime!

Please Enjoy ;3

:monkas:

DOES THIS STILL WORK?