Sign in to follow this  
Panthers

Sports Section

I'm a die hard NFL fan but that won't mean nothing if I'm the only one here wanting a sports section I mean that's were I'd be the most active at if it was added. Yeah I get this site is mainly for social media/gaming/ect... but I can think of a few ideas I would like to share for this site.

I think there is a lot they can add, I'm new to this forum and haven't been here long. And I think it's quite new. New sections will come

Guest Skryptec

I don't think there should be a sports section, just get this all covered in the Entertainment section.

I don't think there should be a sports section, just get this all covered in the Entertainment section.

Yes that can work, but honestly I would like also to have an sports section, we all have a favourite sport, in my case is football. I would be always posting news about that, market transfers for example. But like I said, you're right, it can work on Entertainment section

you're right buddy I think I should have to share everything and a little more about sport with the major league accounts like nfl nba nhl

As Skryptec said, this is to be put in the entertainment section. Thank you for your suggestion.