Sign in to follow this  
RedLyst

Are hacks even worth it ?

Majority of the posts I see in this section consists of mainly hacks advertisement. What I dont understand is why are people buying hacks when they must know that not only they will get banned but also hamper the gameplay of many othr legit players like me.

it depends, somehow games after a while become boring and hacking is a way to make them kinda interesting again for a few days/months or until u get banned, in my opinion is a good way to break the boring days.

Well, as of May 2019 most players in MM are legit hacking, especially in low TF. I bought a legit cheat, so I can stay undetected, but tap their heads easily :D

• Like 1

I'm buying cheats because it's fur for me. I have no time to master a game but i can compete at a high level, if you are trying to stay under the radar (closet cheating) there is a low chance to get banned, the main reason is get banned is a cheat detection. I'm playing PUBG now for 300h without a single ban, CSGO is a cheat fest and I've not been banned for over 2 years, DOTA2 1000h and no ban!

I get that cheating can be a way to spice up gameplay for people who get bored but I still think it’s scummy. Just because it’s fun to cheat for the cheater doesn’t mean that anyone else in the lobby is having fun

Meh, hacking takes the fun away from games imo. It depends honestly

For me, hacking is boring af, If you get bored of the game you play, move on and play a different game you enjoy, all you do with hacks is ruining people's fun in the game aswell. I'd rather get good at a game than cheat, could be because I'm very competitive at games though. Everyone has a different opinion on this topic, and some might even have good reasons to cheat, I donno.

it depends on your goal, sure cheating can be fun but only for a while, mastering a game is more time consuming and demanding but it can be fun itself. It depends on both person and the game they play.