Sign in to follow this  
TheShred

My Own BTC Strategy

Earlier today someone tried to sell me my own script that i posted on the forum and it made me realize

How much people really wanted BTC and how much far they were willing to go to get it!

So I decided to release my strat here

Investment Requirement=$5-$30MAX depending on your luck! (usually get it on the first or second go)

ONLY PUT $20 IN AT A TIME MAX TO STOP YOURSELF OVERBETTING

[hide] A Couple Things before i get into this tutorial this tut is for Bustabit.com heres a simple strat that I use to boost my betting winnings!

Number 1: Never Bet over 1 quarter of your bits this is stupid and if you loose you fucked up a lot!

Number 2: Never put the payout above 1.5x NO MATTER WHAT!

[hide]

Ok lets get started!

The first thing I recommend you start with is 5k bits but thats up2 you I started with 800!

Do bets like 100 with 1.2 payout and stuff like that until you reach 1000+ what you originally started with!

Once you reach that point wait for a green 3x+ and then do a 1000 bet with 1.2 payout after keep doing this until you reach

5000 above your starting!

Then do the same thing with 5000! When you reach a decent amount (10-15k), Do a couple 2k 1.2s and 1.5 bets after greens!

BEFORE THIS NEXT STEP I HIGHLY ADVISE YOU REACH AT LEAST 30K BITS AND DO IT WISELY!

Ok now for 10k bets! Now be aware this is where we could loose a lot and win a lot so we need to be smart!

If there has been a green train DO NOT BET! Wait until after a red streak when it does a 2x then bet 1.2 bets!

If you wanna do a 1.5 bet like me cause i'm dumb then wait until the most opportune time!

Usually when I get 200k I do 1 1.5 bet with 50k before i get off just to test my luck but I don't advise this

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO STAY SAFE AND MAKE SURE YOU DONT LOOSE DONT GO OVER 2000 BIT BETS!

[/hide]

Please, I hope this isn't bustabit or something similar.

i want it bro, i learning from you master :)

Please, I hope this isn't bustabit or something similar.

ya ya let me thank you brother

Earlier today someone tried to sell me my own script that i posted on the forum and it made me realize

How much people really wanted BTC and how much far they were willing to go to get it!

So I decided to release my strat here

Investment Requirement=$5-$30MAX depending on your luck! (usually get it on the first or second go)

ONLY PUT $20 IN AT A TIME MAX TO STOP YOURSELF OVERBETTING

thanks man nice strat

Nice release will check it out

Ok thanks for sharing

Thank you for the share

doufat, že stále funguje ?