Sign in to follow this  
ZhongKui

Time Travel

Do you guys think it is possible to time travel or no and why? I personally think eventually there will be some kind of technology that does allow us to go into the future.

Do you guys think it is possible to time travel or no and why? I personally think eventually there will be some kind of technology that does allow us to go into the future.

yeah did it yesterday easy af

• Like 1

its not possible to go to the future or to the past but theroetically it should be possible to see the past but not to travel to the past. i was very interested in that topic 2 years ago and it was something about light that light is million of years old and we would need something to capture that from the light :D

• Like 1

There is something called THE GRANDFATHER PARADOX and also many more but this is a common one tbh i i can give you a 1 hour speech that how it might be possible or how its impossible

so the grandfather paradox is that you traveled back in time and killed your grandfather but if you killed your grandfather then your father wont be born then you wont be alive so how come did you kill your grandfather?

so in my opinion time travel wont be possible but maybe alternate time line is a thing if it is then it MIGHT be possible

Yeah. Easy af. I do it everyday. All you need to do is run faster than the speed of light and think about where you want to travel. If you mess with the timeline Speed Force will fuck you up tho be careful.

I find this impossible. You'd need to open up a Rift in time. Chaos. :feelsgood: