Sign in to follow this  
MonkeyManofLife

VPSARK - Scam Report - No Response

He is the worst at replying spent 3 weeks waiting to buy after first joining the server :kek:

I can confirm people are left alone on VPSARK server, Darknet doesn't seem to even be online, no responses in DMs nor in tickets. Rumors say his method for getting the RDPs was terminated, also he lied that all tickets will be resolved in 24h few days ago. Seems like exit scam but why? Couldn't he just handle it and refund people who paid after he lost the method for his unlimited RDPs? I was wearing his ad in signature on other cracking forum, right now Im putting it down.

I'm not sure if I can post invites here but there's other reseller of Amazon AWS who doesn't do dumb things like Darknet and I can send invite to his discord to anyone interested in PMs or on discord.

I can confirm people are left alone on VPSARK server, Darknet doesn't seem to even be online, no responses in DMs nor in tickets. Rumors say his method for getting the RDPs was terminated, also he lied that all tickets will be resolved in 24h few days ago. Seems like exit scam but why? Couldn't he just handle it and refund people who paid after he lost the method for his unlimited RDPs? I was wearing his ad in signature on other cracking forum, right now Im putting it down.

I'm not sure if I can post invites here but there's other reseller of Amazon AWS who doesn't do dumb things like Darknet and I can send invite to his discord to anyone interested in PMs or on discord.

Yeah I switched to ev0.host they are so much better!