Sign in to follow this  
Evan

I'm pretty sad

Hey, Cracked users!  (shit fam, sorry I put nulled lol)

I've been going through some rough things over the period of April. My mom left my brother and I by our self and hasn't been back for 10 days. I'm very sad and have been going through a dark place, thinking that she doesn't love me anymore and whatnot. Then I thought she was dead, tried to commit suicide, but found out she was alive like 30 minutes ago. It seems that she hasn't came home to her kids, to hang out with her boyfriend. Which is making me VERY sad. I'm feeling so bad right now, that I need some advice on how to make me feel batter. (I'm 13, so I could be taken away from my mom  :pepe: )

you'll be fine mate and so will your family.

just do your best

Nulled :??:

If you got any family, call them. Don't call CPS because they'll take you to a foster family and that's usually worse.

Nulled :??:

If you got any family, call them. Don't call CPS because they'll take you to a foster family and that's usually worse.

changed I didn't notice I put nulled  :kappa:

you just need to know that time heals and fix everything. Even if now the situation looks shitty and you see no solution, will see that everything will be fine. Just think that are people with really other serious issues, like major health problems, extreme poverty, war going on in their countries, and so on, and they still find power to smile.

work hard to reach your goal and you wont need anyone build your own new family and start a new life with your brother