Sign in to follow this  
Unicorn

Unicorn's Private Moneymaking Tutoring

unbenannt-1edksm.png

@KSZ Here we go! Now im selling it as you told me. :kappa:

taking vouch copy!

Sounds like an great service, could you may give me an vouch copy? I will leave an detailed review.

vouch pls if u dont imma hack ur micro wave

It seems really good method, can I get a vouch copy to make a great review here on the thread?

First of all I want to thank @unicorn for the vouch copy.

Everyone know that struggle, being broke and want to get money as soon as possible without doing things in real life.

I have tested much money making ebooks, but none of them works.

You will learn many things from this course such as figuring out what the CMS of a site is, thinking like a hacker, how to be private online and many more things!

I know @unicorn for several months now and I know that he is making real money with it, not photoshopped or something like that. 

What can I do after this course?

You will be able to find vulnerabilities in sites, exploit them, but the best thing, how to make money with it.

@unicorn will help you stay private online so you will not be getting tracked by your local police or something, everything is completely private.

Did you have any struggles regarding the course?

I haven't, the only thing that was a bit hard that I need to set my luck on the second place instead of thinking: "I will buy this ebook, and I will be rich without doing anything."

@unicorn said everything loud and clear, you need to listen what he said and after a few days you will get your first, self earned money online.

What about web hacking?

@unicorn will learn you how to hack a website like a beast, but safe. @unicorn will teach how to be safe online and doing the stuff safely.

Most people know web hacking as SQLI dumper, mass dork searcher, etc. This method does not work with dorks, but with real human hands. 

Of course the progress of checking is automated, but you need to do things your self to make your success even bigger.

What do I also learn beside of making money?

You will learn many more things that making money, hacking websites and how to social engineering such as how to stay private, how to setup an private email and many more things that will help you to do a business yourself.

So, what is the conclusion?

If you have 50$ left (or more because the price increase), do it. This is an investment that will give you more money in an small period.

Bought it, will update :)

Waiting for vouches and proof of earnings

Look at my vouch, I already posted it a few posts ago :)

Look at my vouch, I already posted it a few posts ago :)

I want to see screen shots lul

hey, i am interested

add me on discord LaMajor#9014