Sign in to follow this  
Nasuw

[EASY] Funny way to make fast BTC !

I don't know if it was already here, but anyway wanted to share it, so here it is :)

That's a funny way to make some BTC, instead of always waiting for faucets every hour etc...

enjoy it :fiesta:

[hide]BTCSmash[/hide]

I don't know if it was already here, but anyway wanted to share it, so here it is :)

That's a funny way to make some BTC, instead of always waiting for faucets every hour etc...

How is it funny?

fuck off its prob not funny

its a scam dont waste ur time

lmfao how is this funny

funny see what inside is

let me see this sheeet

thanks, lets see  :??: